Recent content by junnie

1. J

new tank. what should i do

at whippetguy= i got out of it do to a very big crash to the tank. after 15 year, my asked if we could go on vac. week and a half later. I lost every thing. a brain coral died when we were gone. with no one knowing what to do, the rest of my corals died off right behind. to think you leave it in...
  2. J

new tank. what should i do

so a good buddy of mine gave me a 120 gal tank. 4 fluval 406( two of which are new in a box never opened) 6x804 power heads 4x402 power head and a few more that i cant remember. plus all new impillers and parts for everything. stand hood and a corallife led with moon light to fit. and a sh@#...
  3. J

new tank

Just got a new tank for free. its 120gl not predrilled. what should i dowith it. it came with 4 bran new fluval felters . should i do slat water again or fresh. my last tank crash and crash hard. this made me sell everything off now im starting all over and im not sure what to do. some help...
  4. J

by by for now

There comes atime in ones life, when you need to move on. I am saying see you later. I just sold off my all my tanks my fish lights and so on. I would like to say Thanks to everyone here at the reef for the years of help you gave to me. With out you I would have spent more money and kill off...
  5. J

x-mas

marry x-mas to everyone at the REEF.:wave:
  6. J

Light for sale or trade

the lights are not a retro kit. It 48". I have had for 1.5 yr. and you may be able to cut it down. It in graet con.
  7. J

Light for sale or trade

Metal halide for sale or teade for PC Light has 2 Metal halide 165w 2 10,000 and 8 moonlights. looking to down grade. $400 OBO the light is 48"
  8. J

I am here to learn and be part of the gang

Welcome to RS, A good way to start would be to know what you want. fish only, fish with live rock or reef. Know your fish you want. some work will with each (and reefs) other some dont. Good luck.
  9. J

die off

Im having a lot of die off in my tank. I checked my levels all look good.could my test kit be bad. Or could my tank be hot.
  10. J

New Baby

Thank you. Same to you and yours. As soon as i get the pic downloaded to my hard drive I will show him off like a mad man.
  11. J

happy thanksgiving

to all have a good and happy thanksgiving
  12. J

New Baby

Will My wife had a baby on sat. night at 6:30 P.M. 7' 13oz 21" long BOY Xavier Luca Cruz. What a great thing to happen.This is our first kid. I thank I'am in for one hell of a ride. can wait
  13. J

another newcomer... Hi!

Welcome to RS. Nice tank set up
  14. J

fragging green button ployps

sound good to me. But why stick them in the sand frist. What does this do for the frag. Also does this work for Kenya Tree's .
  15. J

fragging green button ployps

I want to frag some green button ployps. I have a lot of them. I want to give some to a budy of mine, but I have no ideal how to do this. Can someone help me out.