Recent content by johnlewis

1. johnlewis

So, what do you do for a living??

Same company new owners, what a blast fromt he past this is.
  2. johnlewis

Blastos!

That is sick !
  3. johnlewis

SPS pics

Great shots everyone.
  4. johnlewis

Regal Tang - Cave Dweller??

Mine will wedge in between rocks as will most tangs but caves are OK, at night. During the day they should be out swimming if not something is wrong.
  5. johnlewis

noone told me buying a house was this stressful!!!

The only thing bad for me was the offers that were not accepted because people offered more than the asking price. Now you want to talk difficult try having a home built and picking out every detail, colors, carpet, tile, fixtures, lights etc. You need to know when to stand your ground and when...
  6. johnlewis

Favorite MH bulb(s)?

10 K XM SE I would like to see how the 15k's look when I can find them in 250w.
  7. johnlewis

your tank room pic

Here is a shot of my fish room. Everything is not done yet but its getting there. I need to finish the support poles, and finish the bathroom. There is a 55 gallon in the wall down the hall to the right of the main display tank that leads to the bathroom.
  8. johnlewis

Best Reef Snail?

I have some mexican Turbos as well they clean great but are bulldozers, so I use a mix with astreas.
  9. johnlewis

Tsunami hits Penang Island (My place)

I am glad to hear you and your family are OK. Such a tragic loss of life.
  10. johnlewis

Let's see your zo collection

Great looking all of them.
  11. johnlewis

new shots from tank

Those are some spectacular pictures.
  12. johnlewis

What is your favorite method of dosing Calcium and Alkalinity?

I am now using a Ca reactor and Nielson and I have a rock solid PH and Alk. I love it very simple to maintain fill my reactor up once a week with make up water.
  13. johnlewis

What is in your refugium??

Right now just some rock and macro algae.
  14. johnlewis

Lets see your favorite tang!

Well this Powder Blue was my favorite but died suddenly a week ago. After a pump change over. At this time I must go with the purple I would like to add a Sohal or Vlamingii Tang.
  15. johnlewis

Ph 8.4

Well I just checked it before the lights go on for the day and it was at 8.4. Everything looks fine so I am just going to leave it alone.