Recent content by Jodi

1. Jodi

Newbee with sick fish need help.

Oh and the lioinfish has doubled his size iin a month so yes we need to make a decision on what we should do.
  2. Jodi

I am convinced that it is Ick but I am more worried about the stress of changing our attack plan per the advice of LFS because the fish look really bad now. We should have waited on the hypo-salinity treatment tp work or given it a chance at least before switching gears to FW dip and Formalin...
  3. Jodi

HELP! They dont look so good.

I sent a thread for help with my saltwater tank that has been overtaken by parasites (Ick). I know it's late so not getting a response is probably warranted. So for tonight or this morning depends on what end of sleep your working with we will have to let go and let God and hope for the best. We...
  4. Jodi

My boyfriend and I have a salt water tank and have had it for 2 years now/ You would think I could have made some good decisions on behalf pf my fish. Nope not this girl. I introduced a new fish to my display tank without proper QT.I also bought a Lionfish that eats feeder fish (I.m not sure if...