Recent content by Jiddy

1. J

Hobby Retirement *Stuff For Sale*

My books: The Conscientious Marine Aquarist by Robert M. Fenne... - eBay (item 220474684211 end time Sep-08-09 11:45:48 PDT)
  2. J

WTB: 48" Metal Halide/T5 Fixture

$400 Where do you live? It has to sets of moonlights
  3. J

WTB: 48" Metal Halide/T5 Fixture

I have a: Good little unit, sold the livestock, equipment is next: Current USA 48" 2x 150w HQI Aquarium Halide Fixture w/ 2 new (May 09") Ushio 14K bulbs
  4. J

Hobby Retirement *Stuff For Sale*

Selling off the rest of my hobby "stuff" feel free to check it out: Saltwater Hobby Portable Refractometer 4 Salinity Tests - eBay (item 220472353350 end time Sep-03-09 12:22:15 PDT)
  5. J

48" MH Light Fixture w/ bulbs

Good little unit, sold the livestock, equipment is next: Current USA 48" 2x 150w HQI Aquarium Halide Fixture w/ 2 new (May 09") Ushio 14K bulbs $500 OBO, send an email (Dakotasaltwater@yahoo.com) if interested, must sell will accept highest offer. Thanks for looking. Also, feel free...
  6. J

Show Off Your Anemone

Besides wow... I was curious elegance if you had a thread about your H. magnifica pictured above, ive love to hear about your success's having one and what you did to keep it so happy
  7. J

skimmers

What size tanks are we talking about?
  8. J

skimmers

I cant answer your question but I do know that Octo is notorious for having TERRIBLE customer service. What size tank are you skimmer shopping for, how'd you narrow it done to these two.
  9. J

Show Off Your Anemone

Can we get those purdy Anemone shoots all organize. Im in the market for one and want you to inspire all of us!!!
  10. J

WANTED: CPR BakPaK 2

I know 2 guys selling CPR2, may I ask what size tank and why not a used Remora which I also know a guy is selling.... lemme know
  11. J

Witty's Monster 210 Experiment

Witty, you old SOB, years later im still bugging you for a pic update.... lets make it easy this time and dont make me beg like the old days
  12. J

OT: Forum Game

For those of you who havent seen this yet: VonDutch - MyMiniCity Its getting pretty popular and you dont have to do any work for it to grow. Kind of nice, and its a keeper for the bored at work people.
  13. J

Thanks guys. Yea Witty its been a rough event lately, but I wouldnt change it for the world.
  14. J

Re: Forum Game It is pretty interesting, I think. And it gets better if you put the effort in. If you dont communicate with other countries, then it could be slow/boring. But posting was never a weakness of mine
  15. J

I know I know, its been awhile. Hi Donnie, dont think I forgot about the cookies! Well I found something that I wanted to share with you forum-heads: Okay, this link I have is for a forum game. I just learned about it. What the deal is, you get a country, like Saudi Arabia. And you use...