Recent content by jessyriley

1. jessyriley

I got to visit a mini “factory” in Mexico City

They were so friendly i got to see how they make algae scrubbers, algae reactors, 3d Printed Reef items like random flow generators and SelfMixing Dosing Containers
  2. jessyriley

Mexico City Biggest fish wholesaler Tour

Without a appointment or anything i just showed up to Mexico City’s biggest fish wholesaler and was welcomed in overall really nice people and very clean facilities considering the surprise visit
  3. jessyriley

Aquarium, Coral and Fish Market in Mexico City

everyone was so friendly and welcoming Emilio Carranza Morelos Ciudad de México
  4. jessyriley

New York Aquarium video tour oldest operating aquarium in the USA

One of the nicest aquariums on the east coast The new shark exhibit is really nice i sat there for hours just enjoying the peaceful sharks swimming around
  5. jessyriley

Building a coral shop / aquaculture facility

Im so happy to be part of this build Today i helped with plumbing one of the coral raceways 400+ gallons with three “tubs” and one xxl custom glass sump Plumbing is two 1” drains and a 3/4” return each they are connected through the sump so any of the “tubs” can be closed off and used...
  6. jessyriley

Sharks in Las Vegas

That’s awesome What were your favorite aquariums
  7. jessyriley

Stunning aquarium mostly coral in Eilat indoor and outdoor displays & Ocean Observatory

Stunning aquarium that focuses on coral located in Eilat indoor and outdoor displays & a Underwater Observatory Park
  8. jessyriley

ReefApalooza NY coral and walkthrough

Yea of course im glad you enjoyed it
  9. jessyriley

Yea many people don’t want to come out or can’t make it but still curious to what was going on thats why i posted these videos enjoy
  10. jessyriley

Here is a walking tour of the show this is part 1 part two will be of some coral shots
  11. jessyriley

Mesmerizing beautiful dive in the Philippines

Mesmerizing beautiful dive in the Philippines