Recent content by jcgardner

1. jcgardner

Are you SOCIAL?

I use facebook to keep up with family and friends who live out of state. I look at it more than I should on the days I am off. I am trying to spend less time on the internet wish me luck! You can friend me on face book if you like :) FaceBook account is...
  2. jcgardner

Kevin's 80 gallon Mixed Reef/Breeding

beautiful!
  3. jcgardner

29gal Build

Welcome you plan sounds great. Slow and steady is the best advice. Welcome to the addiction.
  4. jcgardner

Pulsing Xenia How to control there spread?

If you want to sell some I would be interested.
  5. jcgardner

Hi everyone new to sight!

welcome! Enjoy all the great information it is a great sight with great peopl! :crowd:
  6. jcgardner

reef doing well

Beautiful
  7. jcgardner

55 gallons of pure joy and terror.

I plan on a mix of soft and sps. I'll get duncans, leathers, mushrooms, Xenia and then the sps. Planning the fish is always a hard decision. I want two clowns probably a black and white and true perc, a goby, a midas blenny, and a copper banded butterfly or mandarin pair once the tank is more...
  8. jcgardner

Thanks. When we build our dream home we are planning on a much larger probably 300 gallon tank built in with a fish room. Yes the 6 powerheads may seem like a lot but the 3 maxi jet are on a wave maker so they alternate. 2 of the korolia are fairly small. One day i would like to get a...
  9. jcgardner

Ordered my clean up crew should arrive tomorrow. Will take pictures when I get them. Banded Coral Shrimp 1 only Emerald Crab 2 each Lettuce Sea Slug, Green 2 each Peppermint Shrimp 4 total Spiny Star Astraea 5 each Nassarius Snail 20 each Dwarf Blue Leg Hermit Crab 24 total Astraea...
  10. jcgardner

powerheads

Welcome.
  11. jcgardner

Small white wiggles in water ID?

That is very cool.
  12. jcgardner

Introducing myself

Hi Lisa, welcome to the site. Hope you start a tank thread so we can all follow along as well.
  13. jcgardner

new beginning

welcome to the site. Look forward to pictures.
  14. jcgardner

Greetings All

Welcome to the club. Get ready to be addicted
  15. jcgardner

Well the diatoms have shown up at week 3 still patiently waiting for the cycle to finish. This picture is from my phone so it isn't the best.