2. Together

Together

3. Clown_by_Intake

Clown_by_Intake

4. Blue Button Polyps

Blue Button Polyps

5. I

Anyone use this for Aquarium

This should help free up space if you have a bunch of AC/DC converters clogging up your power strip. I found these at www.skymall.com POWER STRIP LIBERATORS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- IMPROVEMENTS(R) 238359 $12.99...
  6. I

Anyone use this for Aquarium

Just curious if anyone has used this product for their Aquarium. It is a remote on/off controller/timer that can control 8 seperate plug-in outlets. You can set a timer for each outlet or you can just use the remote to turn on/off pumps. The unit pictured below plugs into an outlet. You than...
  7. View from Living room

View from Living room

8. View from Kitchen

View from Kitchen

9. I

Copperband longevity?

My experience with a CBB. Won one at fish club raffle so I broke the first rule of only buy it if it eats. I already had a yellow tang and yellow goby in the tank. Both fish did not like the CBB. After about a week the yellow tang calmed down from it's real aggressive behavior but it...
  10. I

Formula 2 Frozen

I keep a small plastic cutting board in the freezer with my frozen food. I usually only feed a 1/2 a cube at a time so I cut the cube in half and then keep cutting the cube until I have small 1/10" pieces of food. I then add water to thaw the food and mash some of it up with my fingers. That...
  11. I

Serpent Star Sea Monster

I have a large red serpent star that I have had for 2.5yrs. I usually feed mine a small piece of silverside when I am feeding my anemones. I mainly feed him because it is fun to watch. I'm not sure if he needs this extra food or not. But since he has lived for 2.5yrs I guess he is...
  12. I

? about new Salifert calcium test kit.....

SueT, If your LFS used the SeaChem test kit to test your water they should have the "reference bottle". The reference bottle is similar to calibration fluid for a pH meter. It is set at a calcium reading of 450ppm. I would take your salifert test kit to the LFS and test the "reference...
  13. I

fatting up a hippo tang

I feed my tangs the following: Frozen Food: Ocean Nutrition - Formula Two Ocean Nutrition - Formula VHP (Very High Protein) Ocean Nutrition - Spirulina Formula San Francisco Bay - Emerald Entre I cycle the frozen food feeding each day around lunch time. Each evening I feed them...
  14. I

? about new Salifert calcium test kit.....

SueT, I would find someone close to you with a SeaChem Calcium test kit. This kit comes with a "reference bottle" of water with a calibrated calcium level of 450ppm. If you are doing the test correctly and the reagents are good then you should get a reading of 450ppm every time with the...
  15. Yellow Goby on Green M. digitata

Yellow Goby on Green M. digitata