Recent content by illcssd

1. illcssd

Marine Fish Breeders

I ate breaded catfish lastnight.
  2. illcssd

My coco worm spawned...

They arent cheap, and make sure to direct feed it w/phyto plankton and something like cyclopeeze. they have a bad track record w/most people, but that has seemed to work for me.
  3. illcssd

My coco worm spawned...

Mine doesnt mind the rocks, thats where he has been for 9 months, my white one of 3 years also lives on the rocks.
  4. illcssd

My coco worm spawned...

Yesterday afternoon, my 9 month old coco worm spawned. Thought you might like to see the picture, pardon the dead blasto in the back. He didnt handle shipping to well.
  5. illcssd

spots on bta

Vdituri is right, that is the return of zoo algae returning to the tentacles. It is a good sign.
  6. illcssd

Rainbow BTA

So, where is it? Where are the pictures?
  7. illcssd

name that anemone

Very nice e. quadricolor. That last picture gave it away.
  8. illcssd

name that anemone

Gonna need a picture of the rim to let you know.
  9. illcssd

FS/Chrysopterus/akinydos pair

Thanks, i love them. just cant keep them at this point in time.
  10. illcssd

anemone guess~

Burning2nd, Not sure if you know or not but you have a bta, not a magnifica. Witfull, Even though its already been established, you have a magnifica. And a beautiful one at that. Very nice, and good deal too.
  11. illcssd

FS/Chrysopterus/akinydos pair

I have a pair of clowns for sale. Female chrysopterus, male akinydos. will have pictures soon. 200$, will ship. austin
  12. illcssd

Is this a Sebae?

Not a magnifica, it could be a crispa. Impossible to tell without a picture of the mouth and the rim around the base.
  13. illcssd

One last irritating question...

One hint after you take all of boomer's suggestions, which i believe will take care of the problem. FW Mollies eat hair algae, and a number of other algaes in sw aquariums. Plus as a bonus if you get a male and a female they provide live food for you tank every few weeks. Check out this link...