Recent content by iamkellogg

1. iamkellogg

Houses are expensive = Reef super sale

I might be interested in some zoos and mushrooms. Kelly
  2. iamkellogg

OT: Help is needed...very sad.

Re: Help is needed...very sad. Another mare is about to deliver. It is exciting. It is great that now she has a safe clean place to have her baby. :) Kelly
  3. iamkellogg

Show your Blk/wht clownfish!

Great pictures! Kelly
  4. iamkellogg

Blue Spot at GREAT PRICE!!!!

I'm glad you worked things out! Kelly
  5. iamkellogg

Can you ID these clowns?

Very pretty clowns! Kelly
  6. iamkellogg

Clowns Fighting!!!!!!

I have a clear pitcher that I use to catch fish in. It works well and has a handle and if I catch the wrong fish I just dump it back in. I use a net to herd it into the pitcher. Kelly
  7. iamkellogg

IMAX Deep Sea 3D

I get motion sickness too! lol My husband and I went to Fantasia 2000 when it was in Imax and I left the theater sick about 10 minutes into the movie. I have seen the Imax Deep sea when it came out on dvd and LOVED it. Kelly
  8. iamkellogg

Re: Help is needed...very sad. I have spent the last few days out there cleaning stalls and helping out. Things are getting better but they need people badly. Today they had me and 1 other volunteer we did not get much done. Some of the stalls are knee high with horse waste. It is awful. We...
  9. iamkellogg

Happy Dance.

I got the fish moved and The Hermit crab. They are going to be in a QT tank for awhile until they get the new display up and running. They might keep them in the classroom area because they are afraid the soapfish might not do well in public view. At least they are moved. Kelly
  10. iamkellogg

I live in Gibson County Indiana and this horse farm was found and has been seized. I have been volunteering during the week in the afternoons feeding, watering, basic things....cleaning stalls. This story is heartbreaking. You hear of people hoarding cats, dogs, and even birds but I have never...
  11. iamkellogg

Happy Dance.

:whstlr: I found a home for the soapfish and Jumbo crab! :whstlr: Now I will have to remind myself to NOT bring home stray fish. :smirk: At least now they are going to be in an aquarium being looked after instead of dead at the LFS. My sister used to work at the zoo and she called them...
  12. iamkellogg

brine shrimp?

I have learned that not all of the decaps will hatch. You have to watch that when you buy them. The ones I need are the hatching ones. Kelly
  13. iamkellogg

brine shrimp?

Thank you all! I looked all over the place for that...guess it was hiding. ;) Kelly
  14. iamkellogg

brine shrimp?

The dwarf seahorses eat newly hatched brine shrimp. Does anyone use the decapsulated brine shrimp as well as the regular and what is the differences as far as time and hatching. I know that decaps have the shells removed...but is that it? Do they still swim when they are rehydrated? I am trying...