Recent content by greneis7

1. greneis7

1st Saltwater Tank - 29g BioCube

Oh, about the Aiptasia... the new Peppermint Shrimp has gotten to all but the two on the mushroom rock and one on the bottom near Boober's cave entrance... I'm giving him this weekend and if they are still there, I will just zap them with X. I can't believe how fast he got rid of all the others...
  2. greneis7

I took a few quick pics of some of the new stuff. I'm sorry to all of you that have been waiting. I really love your messages!
  3. greneis7

29gal bio-cube/lighting

I kept the stock light with my 29bio and I have several different corals that are all growing and doing well.
  4. greneis7

Hey guys! I was in Milwaukee this weekend to visit family and on our way home stopped into one of my favorite stores. They were having a 30% off sale and had some pretty colors. I wound up getting a two-headed pinkish Duncan, a three-headed Frogspawn, and a replacement Pulsing Xenia. I also...
  5. greneis7

Green hair!!!! OMG!!!

My emerald crab seems to do a nice job with the hair algae.
  6. greneis7

The Nano is dead. Long Live THE 23!!!

I need a tazer!!!
  7. greneis7

Aiptasia

This one is only a 29g. =( I have a 110g that is still waiting to be set up.
  8. greneis7

Biocube 14!

=( I had lost one of mine (Boober stole it) and when I pulled it out from his little cave it colored up and is doing just fine. Don't throw them out, maybe they'll come around.
  9. greneis7

David's RSM 130D

I pulled a bristle worm out of my tank this weekend and thought of you. I hope all is well with your fishies. =)
  10. greneis7

Aiptasia

Hello all! I picked up a new peppermint yesterday (kids named her Candy). I'm hoping she's hungry! I also caught a bristle worm while cleaning the tank this weekend! I have a green emerald on order with the LFS because ours passed away last week and the hair algae is already growing. =( I...
  11. greneis7

Dweezil's RSM 130D

I am so terribly sorry.
  12. greneis7

Aiptasia

I have a four day weekend coming up and plan on attacking the tank... When I run to the LFS next, I will see if he has any peppermints in stock. (If not, I might hit you up Mantis) Thank you for your thoughts everyone.
  13. greneis7

Aiptasia

Interesting... a 24V battery. I might have to ask my boyfriend to help with this one. Thanks for the input guys!
  14. greneis7

Aiptasia

I started with one of these little buggers several weeks ago... last night I counted FIVE! I tried grabbing one with tweezers - ha ha, I know. How can I get rid of them???