Recent content by gaubow

1. G

"ASM" 250gall skimmer bolingbrook il

ok you guys are tough... 100 bucks (gotta come and get it) and I also have an ro/di unit with 5month old cartridges you can come and get for 50 bucks. for that matter I have a 90 gallon corner overflow with stand and canopy I'll sell for 250 come and get it.
  2. G

suggestions for cleaning equipment for storage

thanks. basically just looking to clean some powerheads, heaters one asm skimmer and the tank itself. Well, also durso overflows and other misc stuff. Thanks.
  3. G

Billyr98's Real Upgrade! 450g Starphire Custom Reef Tank!

geez... unfathomable for me.
  4. G

suggestions for cleaning equipment for storage

I am breaking down my 90 gallon and it is a nasty mess of nastiness!!! I was wondering if there is a chemical such as Simple Green or something similar that anyone has experience with. I want to clean the skimmmer back to square one, but the inside is real, real slimey with a bunch of hard...
  5. G

sorry don't really want to ship it out. The only real piece of equipment that I have left is the skimmer(150) and a 3 stage ro/di I would give away for 50 bucks. Filters and membrane 3 mos old. Other than that... just your run of the mill misc thermometers, powerheads, salt, tds meter...
  6. G

Selling this skimmer as I am breaking down a 90 gallon> comes with the sedra 5000 that came with the skimmer. come by and watch it work before you purchase. 150 obo. entire overflow tank with stand, canopy and plumbing to the sump, the sump, etc. Also looking to sell everything else...
  7. G

parting out 90, Bolingbrook Il. come and get it

I will be out of town this weekend beginning tomorrow, but I haven't "for sure" gotten rid of all of the living things yet. I will keep you posted.
  8. G

Thanks everyone. Looks like most of the rock, corals and fish will be gone this weekend. Hopefully the lights and tunze next week... This leaves me with a corner overflow 90 gallon with 2 durso standpipes already in it, the pvc that runs the overflow and return to/from the basement, a large...
  9. G

No chiller, No calcium reactor. Just live rock covered in coral and the above mentioned fish... for now.
  10. G

Wow! That looks like some great live rock... and covered in corals!!!! Nice healthy looking fish too!:)
  11. G

Ok. I now have pics of the tank and livestock, live rock, etc. If you think you may be interested please give me your email... getting too confusing for me to figure out how to post them in the thread. This is a great start for someone!
  12. G

The tunze 6100.00 with the controller for variable speed etc. I believe but am not sure that you can add another tunze. It also comes with the magnet to hold it where you want on the glass. Going to ask 100.00 but am not going to sell it until the fish, live rock and corals are picked up...
  13. G

oh the light fixture is a four foot from Hamiliton Lights, two year old with 2 250w metal halide and 2, is it 90w actinics, bulbs are three months old
  14. G

asking $400.00 for all livestock... not mentioned before is a big star, a few large snails, and possible a shrimp, but I haven't seem him in a while:) I will be glad to send a pic of corals, etc. I know that I have at least one HUGE -at least in my opinion- finger leather.
  15. G

Starting with livestock: one large yellow tang, one giant green chromis, one large flame angel, one large kole tang, one huge maroon clown. approx. 60 lbs of coraline and coral covered live rock. light fixture, tunze, skimmer to follow... tank and stand if anyone is interested. Not...