Recent content by G!N+T0N!K

1. G!N+T0N!K

G!N+T0N!k's 90g Oceanic Bow Reef

day 19: ammonia - 0 nitrate - 20 nitrite - 0 I added another clown to pair up. they seem happy together. :bigbounce I found healthy amphipods in my sump :makefun: Diatom grown seems to be slowed down and reversing.
  2. G!N+T0N!K

Fuge lighting

i have my compact light turn on when the main tank light turns off. When the main tank light is on the compact is off. :invisible
  3. G!N+T0N!K

day 16: ammonia - 0 nitrate - 20 nitrite - 0 I picked up a clown and a royal dottyback yesterday.:craig: They seem to like the larger tank then the one in the store.
  4. G!N+T0N!K

day 14: ammonia - 0 nitrate - 20 nitrite - 0 The four little computer fans wired together on a radio shack ac/dc 12v converter lowered my temp 4 degrees :cool: I got my gravity fed auto top adjusted and replenishing the evaporation. There has been a small amount of diatom grown everywhere...
  5. G!N+T0N!K

day 12: ammonia - 0 nitrate - 20 nitrite - 0 I got the skimmer dialed in! I set it to dry skim. Hopefully it will get my nitrate lower. I am going to install some spare computer fans in the sump under the cabinet to lower the temp a few degrees. Thinking about adding a fish soon. :apimp:
  6. G!N+T0N!K

day 8: ammonia - 0.25 nitrate - 20 nitrite - 0 :rolleyes:
  7. G!N+T0N!K

day 6: ammonia - 1 nitrate - 10 nitrite - 0 :square:
  8. G!N+T0N!K

day 2: ammonia - 0 nitrate - 0 nitrite - 0 day 4: ammonia - 1 nitrate - 10 nitrite - 0 :read:
  9. G!N+T0N!K

THANKS! Things are clearing up nice now. :swmfish:
  10. G!N+T0N!K

well here it is ... took a year but I didnt give up. :nekid:
  11. First day of cycling

First day of cycling

12. G!N+T0N!K

well I finally got around to pluming the tank with pvc and currently have it filled and flowing to test for leaks. :snrkl: tomorrow ill get some sand and spray paint the back midnight blue again like the old one. :thumbup: Let it dry for a day and then mix the salt and load it with my dead...
  13. G!N+T0N!K

G!N+T0N!k's 75g wave front 25g s/r chronicle

################################# ################################# Thanks all this marks the end of this chronicle ! ################################# ################################# The new chronicle::hug1...
  14. G!N+T0N!K

This is the end of one chronicle and the begining of a new one!:angel3: The previous chronicle - http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/reef-chronicles/31537-g-n-t0n-ks-75g-wave-front-25g-s-r-chronicle.html :columbo: Welcome to my new chronicle. :lurk: So far I have most equipment from...
  15. New Tank 90g Oceanic Bow

New Tank 90g Oceanic Bow

my new tank to replace the marineland 75g surfline that exploded.