Recent content by FishyinKY

1. F

RS@Macna XVIII

I'm going but I mostly just lurk. A bunch of us are hanging out with some of the speakers as well at the nights if you all are interested. Mac
  2. F

Difference between Isopods and Amphipods

Great Articles Nikki thanks so much for sharing them. Mac
  3. F

Happy Birthday FishyinKY!

Nikki that is so great! Just working two pet store jobs is officially kicking my butt but bad. I have just gotten so outta shape. I'm very impressed!
  4. F

Happy Birthday FishyinKY!

You guys are the best!!! Thank you so very very much. This working two jobs is the pits for my online time! I appreciate each and every one of you and wondered anyone going to IMAC? Hey Nikki what is M dot? Thanks again!
  5. F

who keeps gorgonians

you have a pm
  6. F

who keeps gorgonians

Hey Woodstock, I got mine from Forestal. I have a refugium feeding my tank but other than that I don't do anything except feed the tank. I had to change the tank it was originally in because my maculosis angel thought it was dinner.
  7. F

who keeps gorgonians

This picture shows several of the different types
  8. F

who keeps gorgonians

I keep about 10 different kinds of gorgonians. If it posts here is the blue one.
  9. F

A Gorgonian world - Q & A plus pictures

Very nice Curt, and thank you Playa! Mac
  10. F

MACNA 16 information

I'm pretty sure you can, but I also think you can order one day tickets when you register. Mac
  11. F

MACNA 16 information

I second that motion Wit you should ride with Sharks. There's a whole crew planning to meet up there and we'd like to see a whole lot more. Myself, SeaofSorrow, The coral reef, Maryrosi, Natybug and the list goes on. Exactly how many people are going? Mac
  12. F

A Gorgonian world - Q & A plus pictures

I'm a gorgonian fanatic. Mine stay fed by my refugium. I agree it takes a lot of food to feed them and I think a protein skimmer can be a problem for nutrient export. However they provide a huge reward. Mac
  13. F

Show me you mug shot!!!!!!!!

These pictures are great and you guys are a bunch of nuts. Thanks!! Mac
  14. F

What's your oldest fish?

^bump
  15. F

tank i saw today

All I have to say is WOW!