Recent content by fish wilson

1. fish wilson

wtt- le red alien eye watermelon

i have 3 frags of alien eye watermelon chalace and some sunset monty. all are le,s. looking for original watermelon, bazooka joe, mummy eye.pm for pics
  2. fish wilson

Octopus NW-200 Mod

very good point
  3. fish wilson

Octopus NW-200 Mod

oh i forgot to mention this what the bubble king does but dosnt cost you thousand of dollars
  4. fish wilson

Octopus NW-200 Mod

on average most of the skimmer pumps take in around 5-7 air intake. with doing the mesh mod you will increase up to 15 to 20. it makes your bubbles extreamly tiny and more of them to remove the proteins in your system, now by doing this it makes for a wet skim vs dry so you have to empty more...
  5. fish wilson

help zoos in trouble

another good way is furan mixed with fresh water, dip for about 15 min, no more than twice in a week, zoo pox is contagous to other zoos
  6. fish wilson

coral out of water?

you can take them out for around 15 to 20 min with out a prob
  7. fish wilson

what a rock!!!!

i sell them for 34.99 at my shop,Midwest Exotic Imports . let me know if i can help you. thanks fish
  8. fish wilson

My 90g Progress! Lots of pics!

you might want to check out the top of your mushroom it looks like a few flatworms are on it.
  9. fish wilson

Closed Loop Systems

what ive got is 5 holes in the back of my tank, 1 feeds the pump, 2 are about4 inches from the bottom i plumbed on the inside and ran locline under my rock work and faced them in opposit dir, i also added ball valves to those return lines, the other 2 are closer to the top with locline. now all...
  10. fish wilson

Closed Loop Systems

in fact if you do throttle them back it will help the life of the pump, im using a hammer on my 180, i have this set up on an ocean motions, my 2 bottom returns are throttled back for small flow around the sand bed.
  11. fish wilson

i got a hydor koralia 4... is it enough?

its actually very simple, now heres a key get an ocean motion and plumb into closed loop, get version # 2 or 3 what this will do is alternate between 2 holes at a time, now you dont have to have full bore flow just splice in shutoffs in the lines and close them off how ever you wish. if you...
  12. fish wilson

Ricordia Florida

its not splitting yet but getting ready soon.
  13. fish wilson

i got a hydor koralia 4... is it enough?

if the tank isnt set up i would prob add about three holes or five and do a closed loop in the back. get a dart 3600 gph and plumb into. that will give you 900 gph per hole. take the 2 bottom holes run locline under your rock work, now you can face the bottom one,s in opposite dir. add loc line...
  14. fish wilson

looking for

looking for the 4 way up to 7500 gal with version 2
  15. fish wilson

looking for

im looking for a ocean motion 4 way if any one has one they want to part with. thanks fish