Recent content by dobejazz

1. D

Great Dane Puppy...

Congrats Debbie she is a doll ! Are you going to do her ears? IDR has a Black and white dane girl I'm in love with
  2. D

What did you get from Santa?

She is adorable Merry Christmas !!
  3. D

A Sad Day

Oh no Wit I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :(
  4. D

Juvenile fuzzy dwarf lionfish feeding habits

I use a turkey baster to stream food towards Lionel at feeding time He eats Rods food, Mysis shrimp and and Krill
  5. D

La Box De Opciones

Looks good Paul !!
  6. D

Lion fish both corals?

My Dwarf lion doesn't bother corals at all
  7. D

"NANO" "AIO" sw self contained tanks. What brand?

I started with the stock 2 x 36w power compacts then added a retro kit to the hood to make it 4 x 36w I was then gifted with some light demanding corals and was due for replacement bulbs so instead I purchased a Current Sunpod 150w MH light that hangs from the ceiling
  8. D

looking to frag leather

just use a sharp blade and slice it up
  9. D

I should add that the more I got into reef keeping I did end up upgrading my lights twice already - but I'm not sure it was needed - You can have a nice colorful set up with soft corals and some LPS like frogspawn with the stock lighting
  10. D

For a starter tank I like the Nano Cube type tanks I started with a 24g JBJ Nano cube about 3 1/2 years ago a new Biocube I saw online for 269.00 but I don't know how much the stand is. Depending on how old the used tank is most likely you will need new light bulbs so figure that into the...
  11. D

OT Stressed over my missing/stolen dog.

Were you able to make it down to see Lincoln/Jax ??
  12. D

ATTN Members: Need your help!

They often have links in there sigs as well that have nothing to do with reefing
  13. D

a ridiculous question

I think some Anglers stay on the smaller side also
  14. D

OT Stressed over my missing/stolen dog.

Not a problem at all. I wish I could have been more help
  15. D

Wtb Lr

Paul I have some extra in my sump you are welcome to come pick out a few pieces if you like