Recent content by Dmitri Morozov

1. D

GlennF's reefing heaven!

Do you see your fish swim in that bridge at all ? Seems that yellow tang is still beat up some of the other ones... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

Dmitri's RSM 650, 3 island aquascape

Yesterday I finally have decided to redo aquascape in my main display tank. Previously I was planning on doing floating reef idea, that project would have required a lot more time than I have. So I went with three island scape idea. Here is a first look, let me know if you like how it looks...
  3. D

Fighting ich with kick-ich / garlic & vitamin c

My understanding is, if you lower salinity too fast it may cause a stress to the fish. Stress for fish usually means they more venerable to get sick. In this case your fish already has parasites. You have scale it out, what's more beneficial a faster treatment or is the outbreak minimal where...
  4. D

Fighting ich with kick-ich / garlic & vitamin c

Couple of days ago I've noticed my powder blue has some signs of ich on him while other tangs looked okay. I did a research on the cure for parasite and figured to go with kick-ich program. Having to catch 10 fish in a large tank with 200lbs of live rock seems challenging Day 1 of using...
  5. D

Seth's RSM 500

That's quiet a tank! So much stuff... Love it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

Nobby's S-650

Make sure you have at least 4 people after you put up the stand. It take around 3-4 hours to set up stand then the fun begins. I had 2 helpers and we could not lift the tank, had to go to the neighbor for help. My tank is about week and a half old... Good luck to you and have fun!