Recent content by Dantheclownfishman108

1. D

Hair algea

Oh ok that’s interesting I’ll definitely try any lower the amount of Nutrients in the tank . And see if that helps.
  2. D

Hair algea

No I’m not currently submitting my ICP-OES tests I’m definitely going to submit onthis week as my redsea test kits aren’t showing anything. filtration consists of 2 large filter socks cleaned weekly Deltec SC 2560 internal protein skimmer cup cleaned weekly. 140L Chaeto algae bed with Water...
  3. D

Hair algea

I heard that can happen is that due to hidden phosphates and nitrates in the live rock . also what would be the best way to remove it from the tank . I’ve tried manually removing it by Han and I have done plenty of water changes but they don’t seem to be helping .
  4. D

Hair algea

I was trying to post a picture off my phone but it’s saying the file is too big ? The algae definitely is hairy
  5. D

Hair algea

Hi folks my name is Daniel just wondering what is the best way to remove or control hair algae. my fathers tank has a lot of it growing all over the place and it has even started to grow over the corals which has resulted in some corals and sea fans dying. All the water parameters are good...