Recent content by crackedcorn

1. C

Cracked RSM Club

Red Sea replied to my email & because my tank is over a year old they will not do anything for me :(
  2. C

Cracked RSM Club

I'd say there is an obvious weak spot here, that's really too bad, did rsm do anything to compensate you? I believe they should, I love their tanks and would have bought another, but now...
  3. C

Cracked RSM Club

Wow yes very similar, here's a crappy pic but u get the idea
  4. C

Cracked RSM Club

My established tank cracked yesterday in the front right side from top to bottom! A couple gallons of water on floor when I got home. Rsm 250, very disapointed, it was leveled right on etc and never abused etc. Luckily I found it in time to save the corals etc! Dam, I'm wondering if this is...
  5. C

Ecotech Radions- Height above water for 180g??

I'm going to start out at 11". Ill be growing mostly lps with a few sps. I have a rsm 250 now so ill very slowly transfer most everything over...
  6. C

Ecotech Radions- Height above water for 180g??

I have a 180g 6x2x2 ft , I have 3 new Radions , mixed reef with Tukani live rock. I'm looking for people's experiences at what height above water has worked for them. Thanks
  7. C

Foxface help

Very nice, who nipped his bk fin?
  8. C

New skimmer for redsea max 250!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes looking forward to more info on this skimmer, keep us updated.
  9. C

FF337's 180 gallon build - Augusta, GA

Now that is a nice piece of furniture !! Sweet
  10. C

The affects this hobby has on your relationship.

Well my wife is so so happy with my relatively new saltwater hobby (rsm 250)! U see I was heavy into keeping & breeding reptiles (mostly snakes) for most of my life including our 8 yrs of marriage so when I finally decided to compromise & switch to this saltwater world she has been very excited...