Recent content by Courtney

1. Courtney

Courtney's Red Sea Reefer 350

Recently I have been getting bubbles on all my corals and I can't figure out why. I'm having a bit of trouble getting my skimmer setup again after running medication and having to turn it off as I can't get the air valve fully open so I'm getting a lot of micro bubbles in the sump but not loads...
  2. Courtney

Thanks man just got to work out how much I need to dose for the balling kit so going to spend my next day off following the instructions and doing some testing.
  3. Courtney

Yeah it is easy to get to as there won't be anything else in that side of the cabinet to get the way and it just unhooks from the wall mount so all should be all good. Going to set it up next week on my days off once I have had a chance to read the instructions for the doser and the balling set.
  4. Courtney

Got my new magnetic acrylic frag racks for my tanks today so have them in both my Reefer and nano and got my kamoer x4 installed but not set up just yet but a step in the right direction [emoji16]
  5. Courtney

That's alright man always here to help as in the past I had issues with my tangs as well so every little helps haha
  6. Courtney

I use these vitamins to keep my fish healthy and I make sure I soak my purple tangs nori in it as well. And I want to get loads of different coloured mushrooms as well as they look really cool.
  7. Courtney

Yeah there an awesome colour which is cool but I know what you mean with the same colour mushroom as I have these green ones everywhere in my main tank for around the same time as you if not longer but love them but would like a different colour haha What fish is that? And what's up with her?
  8. Courtney

Thanks man hope they split so I can have more of them haha
  9. Courtney

Yeah I love the colour of them and there was 3 of the on the rock when I got the them but now they have just let go to find better spots so I'm just letting them get on with it haha and if they split eventually and I get loads of them I will move some to the Reefer 350.
  10. Courtney

Well sadly since my last post my Picasso Clowns passed away which sucked as they finally paired up together. So just left with my sulphur goby clean up crew and tiger shrimp so will wait to see how it goes in a couple of weeks before adding fish to the max nano. Did add a new set of ricordia...
  11. Courtney

Yeah so happy he recovered and polyp lab medic has worked twice for me and with no ill effects on my corals and inverts so defiantly trust it and would buy it again although hope I don't have to haha In my Red Sea Nano it looks like my Clowns have caught something now as I lost my small hawk...
  12. Courtney

Well picked up another Favia and Duncan coral which look nice so slowly filling my tank up but might have to have a rescape soon to fit everything in properly haha [emoji16]
  13. Courtney

Thanks for the reply discol I was also looking at the getting a doser to make it even easier but was looking at different company's that make balling sets and found the Fauna Marin Balling Light Set which comes with everything to get you started. So think I will give it a go. My purple tang made...
  14. Courtney

Hi guys was wondering if anyone had or is using the balling method as I have had a lot of customers at work who own Reef tanks say that they use this for getting all there levels right and it is easier than other methods out there as I was looking at the Tropic Marin sets of 3 powders or...
  15. Courtney

Damn is it really that expensive in German for corals? As I would have thought they would have been around a similar price if not a tiny bit more expensive.