Recent content by CMEYE REEF

1. Maroon Gold Bar Livin Large

Maroon Gold Bar Livin Large

2. Maroon Gold Bar Livin Large

Maroon Gold Bar Livin Large

3. 18 GAL Mini Reef

18 GAL Mini Reef

Maroon Gold Bar, Chromis, Watchman Goby, Fire Shrimp, Cleaner Shrimp, Green Bubble Anemone, Purple & Green Tube Anemone, Hammer Coral, Torch Coral, 4 types of Mushrooms, Star Polyps, 2 types of Zoos and Watch it Grow.
  4. 18 GAL Mini Reef

18 GAL Mini Reef

Maroon Gold Bar, Chromis, Watchman Goby, Fire Shrimp, Cleaner Shrimp, Green Bubble Anemone, Purple & Green Tube Anemone, Hammer Coral, Torch Coral, 4 types of Mushrooms, Star Polyps, 2 types of Zoos and Watch it Grow.
  5. C

How do you get rid of caulerpa?

Are you still haveing problems with Algae? I used to have this problem... got talked into buying a phosban reactor... etc... tried everything... Lawn blennie... Sailfin tang... works the best as far as the tangs family... actually put a yellow tang in with him... they got along fine after about...
  6. NO MORE ALGAE, Sea Hair saves the day!

NO MORE ALGAE, Sea Hair saves the day!

This algea was gone in about 3-4 weeks after a 3 inch sea hair was let lose in my tank... I also put about 5 conch's
  7. NO MORE ALGAE, Sea Hair saves the day!

NO MORE ALGAE, Sea Hair saves the day!

This algea was gone in about 3-4 weeks after a 3 inch sea hair was let lose in my tank... I also put about 5 conch's
  8. Hair Algae Problem

Hair Algae Problem

Same Tank Shot, Check out the results after a sea hair was added.
  9. Hair Algae Problem

Hair Algae Problem

Same Tank Shot, Check out the results after a sea hair was added.
  10. Hair Algae Before OH NO!

Hair Algae Before OH NO!

This was the algea problem I used to have... it actually got worse than this before I found the amazing cure!
  11. 50 Gal Reef 1 Year Old

50 Gal Reef 1 Year Old

Mixed Species of SPS & LPS
  12. Right Side of Tank

Right Side of Tank

Picture of Clams with attached Mushroom Coral, there are 3 types of mushrooms in this pic. Finger Leather, Elegance, 3 types of Hard Plate Coral, Carnation coral, Candy Cane coral, Yellow and brown Zoo's
  13. MEYE REEF

MEYE REEF

This is my 50 Gal Tank