Recent content by cindykz

1. C

Alright to add clean up crew?

How are you liking the peppermint shrimp? It was suggested to me for aiptasia on some rock that I currently have cycling in a Rubbermaid while I wait until I can set up my tank in 2 weeks after some work is completed on our house. I think I got a couple of the larger ones with vinegar, I shot...
  2. C

How deeply do clownfish sleep?

3. C

Thanks for the reply and advice! I've been told that before too, I can see why now. You won't be surprised to hear that they are 100% fine this morning. I'm fact, they already seem to know that when I approach the tank, there might be food involved because they zoom straight to the top LOL...
  4. C

Hi RS, This is my first post and I know it sounds like a bizarre, philosophical question. I just brought home my very first additions, a pair of onyx clowns, 4 days ago. So far so good... Eating, pooping, swimming. Being fish. They are in quarantine and have had one transfer of tank...
  5. C

my first tank

Thank you! I am still in the research phase. My stand should be done by the end of May and I've started to slowly buy equipment. I hope to begin setup mid June. Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
  6. C

my first tank

+1 on the congrats. I will finally have my MS on Sat, my tank build is my grad gift to myself :). Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk