Recent content by chflee

1. chflee

Finally getting a RSM!

Oxy, I tried the shrimp method, after a week, nothing (no spikes), so I removed the shrimp. Bought a Green Chromis, Yellow Tail Damsel and a 3 Stripe Damsel and let them go to work. They are doing well, eating fine. After a week or so I got lots of Daitoms. Things were going well, then I...
  2. chflee

Finally getting a RSM!

[/URL][/IMG]
  3. chflee

Finally getting a RSM!

I hope to post more often, I promise!!! Things so far…….. Bought my used RSM 250 from a lovely woman in Southern Maryland on Craigslist. It was never really used and only had water, sand and dead rock in it for 2 weeks she said. She is Military and had just bought the tank and set it up when...
  4. chflee

Welcome to the RSM club forum!

Hi everyone! I'm a looooooooooong time lurker and have wanted a RSM since it first came out. I was in the hobby during the dark ages of under gravel and canister filters. Work, marriage, kids have all stopped me getting back in until now. I am semi-retiring from the day to day restaurant...
  5. chflee

Finally getting a RSM!

Hi everyone! I'm a looooooooooong time lurker and have wanted a RSM since it first came out. I was in the hobby during the dark ages of under gravel and canister filters. Work, marriage, kids have all stopped me getting back in until now. I am semi-retiring from the day to day restaurant...