Charlie and Abigail's Recent Activity

1. Charlie and Abigail posted a new thread.

Found fish in back of tank

Good news bad news scenario. Found a fish that I thought had died in the back area of my tank. That’s the good news. The bad news is...

Forum: General Reef Aquarium Discussion

Jan 12, 2019 at 10:19 PM
  2. Charlie and Abigail replied to the thread HELP! Starting a Fuge in a 32g Biocube.

Oh really good news we only lost one fish! When cleaning out my media chamber from nitrate rocks and changing my phosguard I found my...

Jan 12, 2019 at 10:15 PM
  3. Charlie and Abigail replied to the thread Uncle99 -70g rebuild.

Hi Dave, explain the dry rock versus live rock? Why dry rock over live rock? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 12, 2019 at 10:13 PM
  4. Charlie and Abigail replied to the thread Long time since last post, need some advice!.

I also have a bio cube 32 and would recommend buying something a little bigger. You will be very limited to the fish you can purchase...

Jan 12, 2019 at 10:06 PM
  5. Charlie and Abigail replied to the thread Long time since last post, need some advice!.

When I had my algea problem I cut down my lights by about half. Try going to 4-5 hours for a few days and see what happens to the algea....

Jan 12, 2019 at 10:01 PM
  6. Charlie and Abigail replied to the thread Dad and daughter tank.

Anyway to keep some of my frags alive during the process of lowering the phosphates? I started carbon dosing, continuing phosguard, and...

Jan 12, 2019 at 9:51 PM