Recent content by Catjuggler

1. Catjuggler

Where did my money go

OK sorry i haven't got back to you guys sooner but things in my life have been up and down but i have been checking my lvls every few days. Everything seems awesome, its been about 3 weeks since i started and i have added a few shrimp. should be adding some clownfish soon, maybe a week(if my...
  2. Catjuggler

Where did my money go

Ill test when i get home and post the results, you guys are great thks a bunch. Yea i was a little upset when i found out that i might be stressing the hermits and the snails out, but my lfs said i was good.lesson learned!!!!!!!
  3. Catjuggler

Hi everybody

Re: Hello everyone Thks guys
  4. Catjuggler

Where did my money go

Thks peoples ill get a test kit on the way home from work tomorrow and start doing it myself every few days.
  5. Catjuggler

Where did my money go

Thks for replying, and what i meant by inverts was shrimp and crabs. To the other ? its been 2 weeks since i put the tank together. I have since done some research on turbos and i think im going to bring that guy back, mainly because hes gonna get to big and he poops a whole lot.
  6. Catjuggler

Where did my money go

hey its James i posted in the meet and greet section and decided i would post here next. I got the 14 gallon biocube and plan on doing mostly inverts and maybe 2 fish or 3 fish( pair of black and white clowns and a goby) Its been almost 2 weeks and im ready to start with the critters. My lfs...
  7. Catjuggler

Hi everybody

Hello everyone Hi my name is James im from Allen Tx and im new to sw tanks. I thought i would start small to get the hang of it and quickly found out that smaller wasnt exactly the easier route but im confident that i will succeed in my new hobby. I started with a 14 gallon bio-cube with...
  8. Catjuggler

Hi everybody

HI my name is james and i just started about 2 weeks ago. i have been doing on and off research for about a year and i just got the money to start. Im so excited about my new hobby. I went with the 14 gallon biocube, because i thought it would be a good start.I used live black sand and 16 pounds...