Recent content by carmexx

1. carmexx

Phila area (19401) tank breakdown-QT Tank

Mods please close thread.
  2. carmexx

Phila area (19401) tank breakdown-QT Tank

This setup is still in use and must go! Please make an offer.....No reasonable offer refused! Pickup ONLY!! ! (19401 zip) Livestock first if system is parted out. Apex Jr right now is offline.....it is in a boot loop. **includes display module** Livestock Picasso clownfish Toadstool leather...
  3. carmexx

FS: SPS green slimer mini colonies available

Corals went to the LFS. Mods please close. Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
  4. carmexx

Pickup only. 19401 zip, Norristown PA. Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
  5. carmexx

Fresh cut mini colonies available immediately!!! I have 1 large colony 4"+ for $80.00. (size of my open hand) I have multiple 2-3" colonies for $40.00 ea.(palm and fist sized) Mother colony pictured below. Large colony pictured second. Mini colony pictured third.
  6. carmexx

AI wireless controller

Thanks for the info Dave. I was all over the internet last night with no success. I couldn't agree more about the manufacturer's decision to promptly dismiss the older equipment. It is frustrating. I had seen a controller on Ebay f/s and it cracks me up how the price was almost double the...
  7. carmexx

AI wireless controller

I am looking for an Aqua Illuminations Hydra wireless controller. I haven't found much since it seems thedy discontinued it. Anyone out there selling one?
  8. carmexx

fragging lps

Thank you for the information. Its great to Yeah I do agree with the 3 months undisturbed to get that skeleton. Ha, I was hoping it would become sticky under the polyp and plant itself in the sand with a little help. I finally filled the bottom of a red Sea test kit vile in the sand. Polyp is...
  9. carmexx

fragging lps

I have a question on fragging an acan lord. I did not do it purposefully but found 2 floating polyps. I placed them in one of those glass rim hanging containers with coarse rock bits for it to set up. It doesn't seem to be working but i'm thinking sand for an lps now since it needs to build the...
  10. carmexx

Various frags-colonies f/s

MODS Please close Thread. LFS took all of the above. Thank you.
  11. carmexx

Shortcake mother colony pictured above
  12. carmexx

As stated in the subject field, i have more than a few frags and colonies for sale. Local pickup Only. Philadelphia, PA suburbs. 2 - Multi head torch frags , $20.00/ea 1 -Torch colony...roughly 20 heads (softball size) $100.00 2 - Strawberry shortcake encrusted frags...about 1 1/2" frags...
  13. carmexx

Reefkeeper/Aqua Medic items

Everything sold.