Recent content by Bulldog07

1. B

I took my wife for stem cell treatment

I have to tell you how much enjoyed this for two reasons. First, my wife has been through hell with her health, so I enjoy hearing from someone else who knows the finer points of subway breastfeeding. Secondly, I worked at a CRO (contract research organization)for a while. It was one of the...
  2. B

New (to me) tank

New question. If I put the sump next to the tank and the overflow behind I would have to have either a three foot "horizontal" run of either the overflow lines or the return line. I was thinking it would be better to have the longer run for the return. I am planning on using a dct8000 for the...
  3. B

New (to me) tank

Thanks for the help! I had consideredputting the overflow on the back, but that would involve more elbows. Not that it is impossible, I was just worried about flow restriction. Speaking of flow, I had been worried about that in reducing to 1" from 1 1/2". I hadn't considered the increased...
  4. B

New (to me) tank

Hello! I have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone with a lot more experience can help me answer. First a little background. I've been lurking around this and other forums for a while trying to gather as much information as I can from people who know far more than I do. I have been keeping...