Recent content by Brandon Barbour

1. Brandon Barbour

Looking into a saltwater aquarium.

Thank you. I went ahead and picked up the above mentioned tank today. After some deep cleaning. New stand build I will start a new tank build thread.
  2. Brandon Barbour

Looking into a saltwater aquarium.

Hello everyone. I need some advice. I am looking at entering the world of saltwater.(again) attached pictures for better idea of the setup as it sits. This aquarium I came across is a 30x30x24 rimless cube(roughly 93 gallons) at my lfs. It comes with the following items/equipment. ^Two AI hydra...
  3. Brandon Barbour

Looking at possible first aquarium. Need advice

I been researching a lot. I found a tank by rsm I love. Also found one on cadlights and on sca. I been keeping my mind open on types and brands. Not so much on new vs used or brand name. My lfs has one for sale that looks great. Just not 100 percent about the diy stand and sump setup or the...
  4. Brandon Barbour

Very true. I'm going to fully look at the aquarium I mentioned above on saturday. In my town there is only 2 stores selling anything related to saltwater and 1 is barely hanging on. So Craigslist and all that is dead for tanks in general
  5. Brandon Barbour

Hello everyone. I live in boise idaho. I used to have a coralife biocube 29 about 3 years ago. When I moved from Texas to Idaho I sold it. Had a blast running a saltwater aquarium. I am looking at getting back in to the hobby. I been doing countless hours and days and weeks of research of...