Recent content by BPREEFER

1. B

Tank Supplies for sale

I have for sale: This is what is left. Dual 400 watt PFO ballast with PFO reflectors, Mogul sockets, all cords, 2- XM 20K bulbs (4 months old) and 1 XM 15K bulb (brand new) - $200.00 1" sea swirl - $100.00 250 watt visa therm plastic heater - $15.00 Price does not include shipping if...
  2. B

Tank Supplies for sale

Thanks for the info....
  3. B

Tank Supplies for sale

The ballast weights 35lbs The Mag pump weights 8lbs
  4. B

Tank Supplies for sale

The ballast weights 35lbs The mag pump weights 8lbs
  5. B

Tank Supplies for sale

Its pretty heavy. I will weight it this weekend and let you know how much it weights. Send me your zip and I will see what it would be.
  6. B

Tank Supplies for sale

I have for sale: Dual 400 watt PFO ballast with PFO reflectors, Mogul sockets, all cords, 2- XM 20K bulbs (4 months old) and 1 XM 15K bulb (brand new) - $200.00 1" sea swirl - $100.00 Mag 12 pump ( 1200 gph) - $75.00 250 watt visa therm plastic heater - $15.00 Natural wave maker - $25.00...
  7. B

Pic of my BB 125

Here are a few more... BP
  8. B

Pic of my BB 125

For some reason, I'm not getting any replies through my e-mail. So, sorry it seemed like I was not responding. Thanks for all the compliments. This tank has been set-up since March 99. I went BB in May of 05 when my sand bed went south. I still have some algae, but it is getting better...
  9. B

Pic of my BB 125

10. B

Mattie's 75G ...

The tank is lookin good Matt. If you want I can bring over my Xm 10K's and we can try it. I think you will like the color and it will help your frags grow faster. BP
  11. B

Barebottom Check In/Status Report

I pulled my sandbed out about 4 weeks ago. The sand had been in the tank since 1999. I added more skimming and more flow and things seem to be so much better. I only have to clean the glass 1 time a week, where before with the DSB it was every 2 days. Once a week I clean the detritus...
  12. B

XM 15K bulbs..

O.K I will think about it...
  13. B

Replacing Old Rock!!

Where do you live at in NC???????...I live by the fair grounds in Raleigh off of Hyw 54. You can come by and see the tank if you like..just let me know. I just picked up my 15K 400's this weekend from Chads and I bought a purple A. Formosa frag (stag )...it is very shaggy.. So far the 15K's...
  14. B

Replacing Old Rock!!

NaH2O....Thanks, I could never find any info on what they were. Woodstock...Thanks for the kind words. I will take an updated pic once I am happy with the new placement of things after the BB change. Things are looking soooo much better. I also got rid of most of the Xenia that was...
  15. B

XM 15K bulbs..

No, I am not a member.