Recent content by Blurp

1. Blurp

Macroalgae advice please

The question is are there any nutrients to feed them? Yes, place them asap, otherwise no need for them...
  2. Blurp

Tuxedo urchin dead????

Do spines move when you poke it? If they don't it must be dead...But you can check also by removing it and looking at the mouth, if feet do not appear or are not moving it's dead.
  3. Blurp

lOBSTER MENACE!!!

Re: Purple and orange lobster help!!!!!!!!!!1 Hummm a mantis...did you try with a bottle with food in it? you can cut the neck so that the shrimp fits...
  4. Blurp

Blurp's RSM250

Huhu clka you know the priest then ???? Would say snorishly at mass ;) But yes a peaceful site though usually more crowded...:D Oh, it's Sant Cugat del Vallès, for those who are more curious...
  5. Blurp

Blurp's RSM250

Humm sure you all got your feedback, but...what's happened to all of you??? freaking avatars you got...I'll change mine too, for a couple of days at least...I'll show you the monastery from my new home city...
  6. Blurp

Blurp's 450L

Thanks Terry, will take a close look to your link...I do overfeed a bit :( and my phosphates are a bit high, while I lately got nitrates reduced slightly thanks to the RDSB...)
  7. Blurp

Blurp's 450L

Sorry Terry I missed your question (must check the mail notice setup...) I'm really glad with the led fixture...yap...but got a true problem with cyano right now, not sure if caused by the new lighting...grrrrr Anyway I'm moving to a new appartment in a few weeks and a full "overhaul" of the...
  8. Blurp

Aquarium keeping... opinions?

That does not mean we don't try to contribute as much as possible with environmental keeping...Here in Catalunya fishkeepers helped recover several species which were almost extinc in the Ebro river delta...we may as well try to buy aquacultured frags, raised fish and other little actions which...
  9. Blurp

Blurp's RSM250

I tell everyone about RS!!!! A great community, which is full of great people ;) Specially I advice RSM owners to come by...I believe there's no other forum where you can find so many fellow owners...
  10. Blurp

Proenca's 130D reef tank

Come on Gonçalo...show us what you got in those bags ;)
  11. Blurp

Blurp's RSM250

And finally it went off to Palma de Mallorca....a good deal for the purchaser and a nice tank in my memory...
  12. Blurp

4 hitch hickers(may have Bristle Worm)

It's a bristle worm according to your description, it isn't that much harmful (unless you touch it with your bare fingers :D:D) Seastars are often detritivorous and should not suffer much from starvation...As for teh snail, unless you provide with some pics or more detailed morphologic...
  13. Blurp

Mp-10

Are you using the feed & disconnect mode before removing the wet side?
  14. Blurp

any easy/peacefull? slow growing LPS coral???

LPS aren't always peaceful...long tentacles may come out at night for a fight...Favites/Favia are sturdy and easy to keep.
  15. Blurp

Magnesium Chloride /Magnesium Sulfate and where is the difference???

I use, for 1.5 RO liters: 500gr of Magnesium chloride Hexahydrate + 150gr of Magnesium sulfate Heptahydrate