Recent content by bluey

1. B

Dogface puffer not eating

we have a porcupine puffer and he eats like a horse:rollingey
  2. B

clownfish

well im back again we just got a new blue ribbon eel and it doesnt like to eat he has a mind of his own i went to the fish store and they gave me garlic to put on the food its stuff for finick eater s hopefully this will do the trick
  3. B

Mystery Fish

Re: Marine Ich - Myths and Facts it has cloudy eyes and also white spots on it s body
  4. B

Mystery Fish

Re: Marine Ich - Myths and Facts im not sure what kind of fish we have but i know it is a salt water fish and we just found out it has ich and we have treated the tank and hopefully he will make it i was wandering how it got ich? he ate a little bit today...
  5. B

pink/green bubblegum sponge

cute huh
  6. B

redoing tank

we have a 55 gallon tank salt and we swept all of it and we wernt suppose to just a fourth of it youlearn by your mistakes:swmfish: :bluegrima
  7. B

redoing tank

good luck on your redoing your tank we r to every fish of ours died nitrate level was to high
  8. B

clownfish

and will the nitrates and ammonia nitites go back to the original that its suppose to be
  9. B

clownfish

well we got a biological filter if he leaves the tank alone and doesnt do anything to it will recover on its own?? its a 55 gallon tank?
  10. B

clownfish

well we found what our problem was the nitrates were to high thats what killed all our fish the tank was up since nov 27 but he cleaned the whole tank an d he should have not took all the bacteria away and now were going to have to start over again
  11. B

clownfish

well we founf
  12. B

1st time here

ok will keep an eye on the other fish but we also lost a damsel to
  13. B

clownfish

:angel3: :cry1: :cry1: my bfs clownfish died im new to this so if any one has info what to do plz tell me
  14. B

1st time here

we have had it set up since nov 27th all the levels r good ammonia is good and nitrate and nitrite and salt. no spots and no rapid breathing he was fine yesterday morning and then thomas was getting ready to go to bed and he was belly up. i was just...
  15. B

1st time here