Recent content by Basser1

1. Basser1

Wait for new RSM E series?

Has there been any updates as to when these will become available here in the states??
  2. Basser1

I have never seen this before!

Hey All.... Tonight I was on Divers' Den and to my surprise they have a bonded pair of bluespot jawfish for sale!! I have not seen this offered for sale any where! Here's a pic: And a link; http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+3&ddid=140133
  3. Basser1

The Bluespot Club

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5889/ddbsjf.png 6/3/11 UPDATE Ready???? O.K........ Drum Roll Please....... Well I'm back in the club!!! I just placed an order tonight from Divers Den for a bluespot. He's blue number 3. I lost my...
  4. Basser1

The Bluespot Club

Hey All..... Good to see new additions. Well sadly, 2011 is starting out bad for me. My tank that I have had going for well over 4 years without any problems crashed right after the first of the year. I had a heater that exploded and I ended up losing several hundreds of dollars of corals and a...
  5. Basser1

The Bluespot Club

:bday1: Well, just wanted to let everyone know that Dugger has been with me for a year! There have been some real trying times with him, (like the time I woke up early one morning and found him on lying on the carpet)! But otherwise... he's been a great addition to the tank and he does "rule"...
  6. Basser1

The Bluespot Club

Hey!! A human bean!! IDK the answer for you, but you might want to shoot lorraine a pm. She had some breeding jawfish and should be able to help!
  7. Basser1

The Bluespot Club

Hello?..... Hello? (echo)..... Anybody here? Where is everyone?:lookaroun
  8. Basser1

The Bluespot Club

Hey Gang!! Been a while since I posted. Hope everyones' BSJF are doing fine. Dugger is still doing what BSJF do..... digging! I got this e-mail from BlueZoo Aquatics recently and they had a fish listed I have not seen before, a BlueSpot Sanddiver. Very nice looking fish. If you're wanting a...
  9. Basser1

The Bluespot Club

Sorry for your loss. Hope you don't get discouraged and try another one. I'm on my second one, have had him since last August. These fish have the best personality!
  10. Basser1

Take a look at this BSJF!

I'm curious as to whether or not it could be a male?
  11. Basser1

Take a look at this BSJF!

Hey All, I was on DD tonight and they have a couple of bluespots on sale. But 1 really stood out. I haven't seen one with so much blue! Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Opistognathus rosenblatti
  12. Basser1

The Bluespot Club

Welcome to the club! Spot has some "big fins" to fill. Spots' namesake, Spotty which was owned by Scott, was sort of a super-star on this board! Spotty was probably the most vibrant yellow BSJF I've seen! You can see a pic of Spotty on the main page. Good Luck and keep us posted on how Spot...
  13. Basser1

The Bluespot Club

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
  14. Basser1

The Bluespot Club

D3monic...... This is Basser1. Glad to see you in the BSJF club!! There's a lot of helpful folks here! Some of you may not know, but D3monic has a breeding pair of mandarins!
  15. Basser1

The Bluespot Club

I'm not too sure if having a tank next to my bed would be a good thing! I'd be up going to the bathrroom all night! :LOL: But seriously, I'm happy for you. I've always wanted a seahorse tank..... maybe someday!