Recent content by ASH

1. ASH

I'm back!!!!

Thanks nano that's my daughter Willow, she's my angel! Thanks Frankie :) I remember you too! But there are a lot of people missing that use to be on here. Do Bob, Lynn or Jak still post???
  2. ASH

I'm back!!!!

We will be in Nashville Al...Thanks Nano! Feels good to be back :) Can't wait to get back in the swing of things!
  3. ASH

I'm back!!!!

Absolutely a FROA!!! She loves fish! We have season passes to the Chicago Aquarium. She loves it! I can't wait to have a tank in our house again...But it'll be a little while b4 we get it. I'm going to Tenn for vacation soon so maybe after that. I will keep you posted. Thanks for the warm...
  4. ASH

I'm back!!!!

Well it's been almost 3 years since I've been here. We had to take down our tank because we moved 1500 miles away from home and got pregnant all at the same time and the finances just weren't there anymore :( But I'm back finally settled and we think we might be ready to set up again. My...
  5. ASH

Ashley's 30g Escape Tank

haha al your a mess Thanks Frankie Ok well today we made a decision. Don't know if it was a good one but I wanted to try it out. We've been having a problem with aptasia. We've tried lemon juice, aptasia x and peppermint shrimp. Nothing has worked. The aptasia, of course, decided to...
  6. ASH

Ashley's 30g Escape Tank

yeah a 30 long but the blue hippo was tank raised and is smaller than the tang
  7. ASH

Dragon goby info please

I have one and I love him. He keeps my sand bed looking great and this one has actually not jumped out of my tank....I've had a few carpet surf myself. My cats love that lol. I only have one and he is the only thing that cleans my sand other than a sifting star. So I don't see him starving...
  8. ASH

Ashley's 30g Escape Tank

Thanks guys... Aww Lynn so good to see you too...All is amazing here. Just recently got engaged!!!! And I am beside myself excited!!! We are hoping and preying no oil comes here. So far so good. And yes I will take some more pics. I just added a blue hippo tang yesterday. I've...
  9. ASH

Ashley's 30g Escape Tank

Thank you both....The whole back use to be covered with it but I got a stupid urchin and it all came off in big sheets of algae...it was pretty crazy.
  10. ASH

US considers setting fire to Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Al I love this thread I wish I would have to come RS sooner and saw it. I'm all for burning the oil. Do whatever to keep it off our beach. I live in Bay co. Fl and I'm terrified it's going to ruin our beaches. Which I read today in the newspaper that we won't have waves of oil on our...
  11. ASH

Ashley's 30g Escape Tank

It's been months since I've posted on this thread. I was looking back at old pics on here and was really surprised at how bad my tank use to look haha. I really thought it looked good back then too LOL...Well I'm doing a before and after pic today. But the new pic was taken from my phone so...
  12. ASH

Snowflake eel threw up

Alright I'll try mixing up his diet some. He seemed to like the silversides and went a lil crazy when he was getting something other than shrimp. I also bought a seabae anemone (i guess that's how you spell it) like two days ago and I can't seem to get him to attach anywhere. I've tried up...
  13. ASH

Snowflake eel threw up

Thanks Al....I will post some pics late tonight when i get off work...right now im headed to the beach!!!
  14. ASH

Snowflake eel threw up

ok.....yea didn't know. He would eat like 4-6 pieces of shrimp before i changed his diet and two nights ago he ate 3 silversides...wow. I've always fed until he quit eating. But that will change now...Thanks eric. Nice to be back on RS it's been a while. :)
  15. ASH

Snowflake eel threw up

So how much should he eat and how often. He's about a foot long.