1. aquagirl

guess what everyone!!

Congrats!!!!!
  2. aquagirl

if you have teenage kids, make them watch this

I love this!!!!
  3. aquagirl

What's up everyone!

Hey there! I am pretty new to this too! I am still trying to find my way around! Happy tankin'!
  4. aquagirl

!!! I got a new tank!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!

Just set up a 210g reef tank! Moved tank, fish, water, etc 4.5 hours!!!! EVERYTHING survived!!!! It has been up and running for 6 days now (at our home), and we are having a slight spike in ammonia and phosphate levels! Ugh! I am too excited though!!!! Pictures coming soon when all is...
  5. aquagirl

Instant Ocean Lifeguard... Anyone familiar???

Hello fellow reefers!!! I hope all is well with you! I have a question...here's the story first... I had an outbreak of Ich! I bought some fish and failed to quarantine and all my finned friends ended up with this devastating sickness. I have lost 1 flame angel, 1 midnight angel, 1 yellow...
  6. aquagirl

Emergency please help quick

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear this! Please let me know how everything turns out! Good luck!
  7. aquagirl

Hey y'all!

Thanks for the welcomes!! It's so nice to talk to you guys!!! Hope all is well is Marineland! lol!
  8. aquagirl

Please help!

thanks guys! i hope they come out ok. :)
  9. aquagirl

Please help!

We have got some severe Marine Ich! We purchased some new fish, failed to quarantine them due to a huge hermit crab that's in the quarantine tank! ... I know I know.... It's for our son who is in the process of seeding a tank. The crab is huge!!! ...as big as a softball!!! Anyway...
  10. aquagirl

Hey y'all!

Hello everyone! I am new to this site, and pretty much new to the saltwater tanking. My husband has been doing it for 25 years or so and I have been bitten by the bug!!! I love it! Looking at this site has helped us get answers to some big issues, and I would like to say thanks!