Recent content by Aquadude

1. A

Blackbeltmom's RSM250 Build

I look forward to seeing your new build thread. I already want a larger tank after about 15 months with a 65g
  2. A

ATO can't keep up with evaporation

Debbie my Tunze osmolator has been working great. The only problem that I had was that the pump stopped working but that was because I let my ATO container run dry. If the pump adds too much water it will hit the sensor which sounds an alarm and shuts off the pump. I don't see how anything...
  3. A

Red Sea Reefer Rimless Details

FYI Red Sea posted a video on their FaceBook page. Go check it out.
  4. A

Lake livid those numbers include the sump volume. You can see the display tank volume and sump volumes listed in the chart at http://www.redseafish.com/aquarium-systems/reefer/
  5. A

Thanks Redseakev .
  6. A

Does anyone have any details on the new Red Sea Reefer Rimless systems other than the information that is on the website? I really would like to see closeup photos of the tank and sump area along with more details. I've seen the old videos previewing these tanks at shows but I would like to see...
  7. A

What do you use to log tank info

I have a Windows phone so I use an excel spreadsheet on the phone. It backs up to the cloud so I can access it from anywhere.
  8. A

Need help identifying. Is this a Sycon Sponge?

I noticed this thing at the base of my wall hammer and also on a piece of live rock. I did some searching online and it appears to be a Sycon Sponge. Can anyone confirm that?
  9. A

Reconfiguring my Live Rock...

I like the after
  10. A

Aquadude's 65g is up and running!!!! Aquadude's 65g is up and running!!

Blackbeltmom the purple frogspawn is doing great. I believe the Zoas are doing fine as well. They open up when the lights come on and close when the lights go off. They start to droop over their stem a little as the day goes on. I'm not sure if that means they are getting too much light. My...
  11. A

Thanks Stircrazy. I'm thinking about adding a little more rocks against the back for more room for corals. I have changed the scape on the right so that I have more space between the rock on glass. I have a 5G ATO container next to the sump. I would like to have a better ATO container made...
  12. A

Pre- Cleanup Crew . The clowns were brought over by a friend. They've been doing well. Post Cleanup Crew. That area was covered in green and brown algae but its clean now New toys: I purchased a 2nd MP10 and the battery backup unit New under tank shot . I know that I need...
  13. A

Scott one Radion is enough as long as you have the wide angle lenses on the light. I emailed Ecotech about it before I purchased it. They stated that as long as the light is eight inches off the water I should be ok. I recently added some LPS pieces from some club members and they seem to be...
  14. A

Thanks for sharing that advice and the photo. I've been thinking about trying to create something to protect the power strips and plugs.