Recent content by Aliasger

1. A

Marine tank fish only

Well firstly, i intend to use ozoniser to reduce the algal growth in the tank. I have been using ORP along and have kept it at 350mV. I know the consequences of using ozone. However i need to control the algal growth. I have been using activated carbon to reduce the excess ozone. All i am having...
  2. A

Marine tank fish only

Hi guys! My levels have come up and all is well. Although what i wanted to know was has anybody using an ozoniser ? I have got sander's XT2000 with 6/8 hose. Now the thing is, as i connected these through the injector in the skimmer it showed air flow error in the ozoniser. So i need to connect...
  3. A

Marine tank fish only

temperature is 24deg C and nope it doesn't fluctuate
  4. A

Marine tank fish only

well yes, agreed. Because as we go down with salinity chances of parasites are pretty low. However my concern is just that at the moment. I think, with all this that the problem lies only with fish which weren't quarantined, which well led to this. As for pH, now the levels are 8.00 and yes...
  5. A

Marine tank fish only

Tell me something, if i don't increase the calcium, mg and keep it as it is ?? will it affect anything ?? except if i put fish without quarantine!! I can say that the fish were eating healthy and happy only until i put those count of fish all at once, before that all my fish were doing great. i...
  6. A

Marine tank fish only

Seachem salt, i had used seawater. But i have seachem salt to increase the salinity
  7. A

Marine tank fish only

SG values are 1.022
  8. A

Marine tank fish only

Well, according to me the only problem i faced was when i added fish without quarantine that created trouble for me . Salinity, nitrite, nitrate, phosphates where at lower levels. Secondly, not all of my fish are sick, only few. The question is if at all my parameters were low in case of Ca, Mg...
  9. A

Marine tank fish only

sorry, i was just frustrated!! Ok the deal is, i didn't start up like this. Actually i am taking care of 2 tanks but unable to solve the problems my client did. He, let's say wanted his tank to be filled with lots of fish at once. This was not i had imagined nor i had planned, before everything...
  10. A

Marine tank fish only

Thank you so much for all the help you provided, appreciated.
  11. A

Marine tank fish only

Sorry, i didn't know that this forum was for experts ?!!
  12. A

Marine tank fish only

What is this?
  13. A

Marine tank fish only

What is this rock? Anybody?
  14. A

Marine tank fish only

I am using TMC system 10,000 commercial filter, with UV, Skimmer, Sand filter and two bio tower trickle filter. with calcium reactor. although calcium reactor is not setup, will be doing that next week. Well another thing is that. The fish are like quarantined only for 1 day that too some...
  15. A

Marine tank fish only

Note, I have used seawater. So i think fluctuation would be also a cause of this. You think?