Recent content by akejan

1. A

Red sea reefer 250.

The tank today.
  2. A

Red sea reefer 250.

I am running the razor for 12,5 hours a day. 6 hours "full" power (35%-70%), 1,5 ramping up and 4 hours ramping down. The last hour is moonlight. Thanks for the info.
  3. A

Red sea reefer 250.

After 3 weeks I performed the first waterchange. Aprox. 17-18 litres was changed. Still quite a lot of diatoms.
  4. A

What am I doing wrong?

Sounds like your standard lightning is your supplement. Keep the standard lightning on for 10 hours and the leds for 2 hours.
  5. A

Rien his RSM C 250 adventure

Congratulations to you and your family!
  6. A

Red sea reefer 250.

Glued a montipora capricornis from my old tank in the reefer today. The skimmer is beginning to produce some gunk at last. Getting some brown algea (diatoms) everywhere.
  7. A

Red sea reefer 250.

Thank you!
  8. A

Red sea reefer 250.

Is this dinos? It's releasing bubbles.
  9. A

Red sea reefer 250.

Please explain what you mean with moderation.
  10. A

Red sea reefer 250.

I have never seen a crab killing a snail.
  11. A

Red sea reefer 250.

A couple of days ago I ordered a cuc. 5 trochus snails, 5 nassarius snails, 5 hermit crabs, 1 shrimp and 1 emerald crab. Should arrive next week.
  12. A

Red sea reefer 250.

Here it is.
  13. A

Now I have created a thread. I don't know how to add a picture thow.
  14. A

Red sea reefer 250.

Hi! My tank has been running for 17 days. I have aprox 21kg dead Marco rocks and 15kg reefpink sand in it. I started the tank with a tiny bit of live rock from my old tank and some bottled bacteria. Equipment: Maxspect razor 180w Deltec sc1445 skimmer Jecod dct4000 returnpump Jaeger 150w heter...
  15. A

Sorry, I don't have any thread of my tank yet.