Recent content by ajkdark

1. A

RSM s650 T5 Lighting-Anyone using or used them?

I was under the impression that yes, ATI made the lights and their tubes.
  2. A

New Noisy Red Sea Max S-400

Hi, They shouldn't have taken the foam cushion, it makes a HUGE difference to the vibration noise. Ask for it back. If they have thrown it out, something like this will be fine...
  3. A

Also, the Red Sea T5 fixture is made by ATI :))
  4. A

I have the S500. It is 4 and 1/2 years old. I used the T5’s for 3 years. Excellent results. Eventually I went to the Hydra 26’s, great results too. I decided to go to the LED’s, to see if I would be happy with them. Advantage is heat reduction and 1/2 the power consumption. However, if I was...
  5. A

Red Sea Max S 650 LED Cooling Fan Addition

Why don’t you use a chiller?
  6. A

EVB's Red Sea Max S 650 LED

Hi, I plumbed my Cor 20. Thank you for your kind advice. Loving the new pump, quiet, and the feed setting is excellent. Compliments my Apex, beautifully.
  7. A

Thank you :)
  8. A

Can I be a pest. And ask, what the fittings were exactly and the sizes? Particularly the male barb fitting? I’m in Australia and I have just purchased the Cor 20. Awaiting its’ arrival. Can’t for the life of me. Visualise, how I’m going to plumb it! Thanks in advance
  9. A

Are you now using a COR return?
  10. A

Nobby's S-650

How did you plumb the COR? Is it a COR 20?
  11. A

Red Sea Max S-500 LED - which chiller

Hi, I'm using a Teco TK500 on the same tank as yours. Fed from the return pump. Via the manifold that has been designed for the tank. Works perfectly. The chiller has an inbuilt heater as well. Very happy with the Teco. Cheers
  12. A

New RSM S 650 LED

Hi, The float is not set right. The ATO will maintain the correct level, easily. Have you adjusted the float angle, by unscrewing the screw? And adjusting it to a new notch angle? Cheers
  13. A

My new 500max led build

Contact Red Sea Kev, he's usually on this forum. He can email you, Red Sea's recommendation for the Al settings. Or if you wish to pm me. I can email the settings to you. They are a great starting point for the AI Hydras. Cheers
  14. A

Additional Auto Top Off for Max S Series

Hi, I use this http://spectrapure.com/DOSING-TOP-OFF/LITERMETER-DOSING-SYSTEMS/LiterMeter®-III-Precision-Dosing-System-230V Complete with this http://spectrapure.com/DOSING-TOP-OFF/LITERMETER-ADD-ONS/LiterMeter®-III-Top-off-Control-Module-Gen6 I temporarily plumb it to the auto top up chamber...