Recent content by AG1

1. A

Meaning of browned sps ?

thank you guys , I do weekly water changes and also add Grotech Coral A ,B , C trace elements by dosing pump so maybe the problem is too much trace elements as you mentioned.I will stop dosing the Trace elements and just do weekly water changes and inform the results after about 2 weeks in here...
  2. A

Meaning of browned sps ?

I did not make any changes to the system.I upgraded the fixture but they were the same like this before , with my old fixture. They change their color just in about 2 - 3 weeks after I purchase them and then remain the same color.But they are gorwing really fast. I am sure about the No3...
  3. A

Meaning of browned sps ?

Yes , this is exactly what mine looked like when I purchased it :) So do you say that even 6X24w is not enough light for the sps types in RSM
  4. A

Meaning of browned sps ?

This one is a Seriatopora Caliendrum , as you can see it is very light in color.The position of it is just under the circulation pumps. Here is the green digitata , it was green in color when I purchased it but now seems very strange in color even though I changed the fixture to ATI 6x...
  5. A

Meaning of browned sps ?

Hi , thank you very much . I used to add chemi pure elite + purigen before but then I removed them just to increase the NO3 to see if the problem was " 0 " nitrate causing them to bleach.Unfortunately , nothing changed yet. By the way , how do they looked to you ? light in color or browned...
  6. A

Meaning of browned sps ?

Thank you very much.Yes , there is no problem with the polyp extension, they just seem light to me.Did you check the pictures ? do they seem light to you as well or do they seem browned ?When the coral browned , does it mean the polyps , skeleton or both? Thanks,,
  7. A

Meaning of browned sps ?

Thanks I just read it.Mine is not a pink birdnest , it is green in color.Mine is a seriatopora caliendrum.Mine is getting lighter in color and if it is related on light then can I say that mine is getting too much light? By the way, the situation is same for the millepora , if you have...
  8. A

Meaning of browned sps ?

I dose 1 drop of zeovit sponge power in the morning and 1ml of Pohl's xtra just before the lights go off . ( daily ) Amino acid ( grotech Vitamino M ) is dosed by the dosing pump 1ml / day. And inorder to get more colors I also add Brightwell CoralAmino for about two weeks at 1ml dosage...
  9. A

Meaning of browned sps ?

By the way , yes I clean the lens too often.The temp. is generally 25,5 C I programmed the chiller at 26C and it starts heating at 25 and cooling at 27C
  10. A

Meaning of browned sps ?

Hi , thanks for your comments.I change my bulbs every 6 months and sometimes earlier.My current bulb combination is 3 Ati special , 2 Ati blue plus and 1 fiji purple. Green digitata and caliendrum are located just below the circulation pumps on the left.they are located on a long ceramic...
  11. A

Meaning of browned sps ?

Hi guys ! Maybe it will be a stupid question but I still can not understand the meaning of browned sps.Does it mean that the color of polyps turn to brown or the skeleton color turn to brown.Because my green montipora digitata's polyps still look something between grey and green and the color...
  12. A

Problems with flow since fitting media rack

Guys anyone noticed bubbles on their filter pad or floss.This is what happens to me ; when I first put a new blue bonded pad or a new sponge like RSM stock sponge , I notice that my ATO fills some water in and I see that the water level increase in the display.Next morning when I check the water...
  13. A

filter pad and media rack question

Hi StevieT - yes , I think I feed alot because my sps corals are light in color and my nitrate is still 0 ( salifert test ) and phosphate at < 0,01 ( tropic marine test) .I am trying to increase the nutrients to get some color.I blasted the rocks with a turkey baster many times but each time I...
  14. A

Thanks...
  15. A

Hi redsea reefer - this is what I use for siphoning Risheng RS-002 Akvaryum Temizleme Pompasý Büyük