2. ACE

OT: How's the weather?

I agree with Dfurbee id rather have the ants lol
  3. ACE

(OT) Just A Word Game

yonder
  4. ACE

OT: How's the weather?

Anyone need any snow , just come take what you need (hopefully all of it lol)
  5. ACE

(OT) Just A Word Game

tremble
  6. ACE

(OT) Just A Word Game

Alaska
  7. ACE

sump video DIY

If you have questions about sumps watching thees videos might give you the answer you are looking for. I found them and thought they might be use full. If you are planning to build a sump this video is very helpful this one even shows you how to cut glass. part 1 YouTube - Reef Tank...
  8. ACE

sump video DIY

LOL no prob I will fix, thanks for telling me
  9. ACE

sump video DIY

If you have questions about sumps watching thees videos might give you the answer you are looking for. I found them and thought they might be use full. If you are planning to build a sump this video is very helpful. part 1 YouTube - DIY Reef Tank Sump "How To" Part 1 part 2...
  10. ACE

I wanted this avatar but it is to big to use lol Free avatar, animated funny gif pic
  11. ACE

Who has the sweetest avatar. :thumbup:
  12. ACE

Have problem

I have ate the donuts :yummy: drank the coffee:java: and saw nothing but pods so I guess I will keep my eye out but the good news it that this morning when I woke up the finger leather was open. I am going to put him in the 30 gallon when he takes care of my pod population in my nano :bluenod:
  13. ACE

Cadlights

Thank you Eddie !!!!:thumber: Mucci you so deserved this tank good luck on your build. P.S. I'm looking forward to seeing some pics :invisible
  14. ACE

Have problem

Doughnut's and coffee:coffee: got it I noticed that it has had a filmy substance on it every once an a wile threw the past week. Hear is another picture [/IMG]
  15. ACE

Have problem

:help1:I have a problem with my finger leather coral it looks like something has taken a bite out of it hear is a picture. It is in a 12 gallon nano with 2 peaceful fish 1 purple firefish and 1 green dragnet I spot feed the finger leather photo plankton every 2-3 days. [/IMG] I woke up...