Recent content by 75reef

1. 75reef

mushrooms?

some mushrroms can be VERY sensitive to light. They will sometimes bleech like that and then eventually die. If they are not at the bottom of the tank already, move them there and you very well may have to even cover them a bit so they are just getting indirect light for a few weeks or so. You...
  2. Elegance Coral - Actinic Lighting

Elegance Coral - Actinic Lighting

3. Purple Colony Polyps - Actinic Lighting

Purple Colony Polyps - Actinic Lighting

4. 75 Gallon Reef Aquarium

75 Gallon Reef Aquarium

5. Pulsing Xenia

Pulsing Xenia

6. Strawberry Pseudochromis

Strawberry Pseudochromis

7. Naso Tang

Naso Tang

8. 75 Gallon Reef Aquarium

75 Gallon Reef Aquarium

9. 75reef

Strawberry Pseudochromis

Ok, I'll keep looking for him, thanks!
  10. 75reef

Clowns stealing all the seaweed from Tang

ok, thankyou so much for your response!
  11. 75reef

Clowns stealing all the seaweed from Tang

I have two clowns that tear all the seaweed from the clip within a few minutes of putting some in the clip. They don't even eat it all. Then I have big chunks floating around the tank that the tang is left to pick at before they get sucked into the overflow. Anybody have any ideas?
  12. 75reef

Strawberry Pseudochromis

Hey, does anybody have any experience with the strawberry pseudochromis? I bought mine yesterday. About 5 minutes after putting him in the tank, I never saw him again. He looked very healthy and very lively. I noticed my little cherub pygmy angel chasing him around a little bit, but nothing...
  13. 75reef

Elegance Coral Experience

Wow, thank you so much for that response - quite a lot of valuable information! how often do you target feed them?
  14. 75reef

well, I will be feeding it today so I will see how that goes. It is sitting in the substrate right now but I may move him a little more in the shade if high light is an issue with these corals.
  15. 75reef

Thanks guys/gals! Mine is 3 days new for me and seems to be opening up nicely. Mine is an eastern coral. I have a picture of it in my photos section. Any other suggestions for target feeding these besides silversides?