Recent content by 1357HA

1. 1357HA

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Pues estoy muy bien Juan!!! The new house is great, will mean a lot if we cold get together, catchup, show you my new aquarium and have a "preview" of your next project with a nice drink....
  2. 1357HA

Harold’s RSM Adventure

Thanks, it means a lot to me…. Here are some FTS and close ups I took yesterday….
  3. 1357HA

Harold’s RSM Adventure

As promised, here are the pictures of my new tank and process: Since the new tank is located under the stair of my house, there was a huge problem that has to be resolved: How to do maintenance to the tank? The solution that I came with was to do a hydraulic stand. The stand is capable...
  4. 1357HA

All good news, woooohooooo!!!! So glad to hear from you again Juan…..
  5. 1357HA

Harold’s RSM Adventure

As of today the RSM250 is running. The challenge is to place everything I have in the RSM 250 in the new tank. The new tank is about 5 weeks in cycling process and levels are looking good to began transferring my cleaning crew or maybe a fish. Also one thing I had in mind, was connecting the RSM...
  6. 1357HA

Harold’s RSM Adventure

Hello again!!!!!:wave: It’s been about a year sense my last post. Lots of good things have been going on. Since my last post, may new baby girl was born, moved to my new house, moved the RSM 250 (lots of work), and many, many things…. At the beginning of this year I had the idea of making...
  7. 1357HA

So sad that you are going through this moment, hope all works out for the best for you and your kids Juan. You can count on me if there is anything I can help you with. Un abrazo y animo Juan, trata de encontrar serenidad y paz, mis mejores deseos para vos y desde ya le pido a Dios para que te...
  8. 1357HA

Seems like your tank is doing great Juan!!!!! Thanks for the videos and pics, and keep them coming….jejejejejejeje Congrats! And what troubles have you had with the apex?
  9. 1357HA

Juan's Super Big 12 Gallon Nano

Looking nice !!! Have nice trip....
  10. 1357HA

Nice mods Juan. The ecoxotic LED bulbs have a great color expectrum, I like them even more that the AIs. So you will go with softies on this one... Sounds like a good plan, sure you have some work to do. Also, one thing that you can try is to use one of the rear compartments for a Refugium...
  11. 1357HA

Hahahahahahaha….. Your skimmer’s size,….. hhahahahaha Nice office tank Juan, a touch off gold…. It’s great that they come with a LED system now. I have a biocube 14 and love it since day one, in fact this was my first tank and is currently running. Nice new project!!!
  12. 1357HA

Harold’s RSM Adventure

I have been using the AI super blue LED module for like a year now. The thing is that I’m not so happy with the actinic blue color of the AI. I have been using some stunner strips at a biocube 14, and now I’m ready to make some new mods to the DT. I ordered 2 ECOXOTIC 36 INCH STUNNER 18W...
  13. 1357HA

Did you already have the mantis? I heard that they brought some at ocean farm. Nice!
  14. 1357HA

Nice Positioning of the cam. You have some nice SPS colonies in there. Congrats on the new additions, your tank looks great! Keep up the good news coming....
  15. 1357HA

Harold’s RSM Adventure

Does anyone knows where I can find a LED strip or LED flare that I can control through an APEX? The thing is that I’m currently using 2 AI sol super blue modules and wanted to buy the AI flares, but at AI site they have always been on a coming soon status. Thanks….