Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Huh?!

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Mya

FF FTW!

I love how I can just turn off my machine and come back the next day and all the crap I was looking at before is right where I left it! Its WONDERFUL!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
100% F/F

I'm always amused at how Ie had to step up and re-vamp tot he FF layout to try and catch up. In case you can't tell I'm NOT a fan of Uncle Bill (Gates that is).

Being IN the "tech" field I know F/F has some short comings but it's leaps & bounds better than IE..... it was even BETTER than that before everyone else *rolls eyes* started using it and now it's being targeted by code writers fairly often.

Time for me to climb off my :soap:

Stacef

But you can be "taught" new tricks I'm sure. Stubborn-ness doesn't do you any good :D

Resistance is FUTILE :)

You are right, stubborness doesn't do me any good. I am willing to try new things. Can't say I don't like it until I try it.

Maybe I'll check it out tonight.

Never know until I try. Can always just say no and go back to Ie.

plecosword

hahaha, you guys HAVE to try Safari! Its so fast! I didn't feel like trying it because it was just another browser. It is FAST! they have it for xp and vista.
I also have tried the betas, IE8 beta 2 is way better, but a lot different on Favorites.

chipmunkofdoom2

Most of the Apple software doesn't run very well on my XP computer. I did have the X86 version of OS X on my Acer laptop for a while and Safari ran pretty well on there.

I had the IE8 beta installed on XP and it actually caused a few programs I had to crash, so I uninstalled it. On the IE8 note, anyone try the Windows 7 prebeta?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
LOL! Mya hang in there.... it's not that bad dear :)

Chip I quit doing the "Leg-Work" for Uncle Bill several years ago. He puts out more "Beta-Junk" than you can shake a stick at. I think it cuts costs by letting users find all the bugs & break it instead of doing the work in the lab. I'm ALL for Beta testing but MS pushes (and crosses) the standards on true BETA more than any other company. :)

sambrinar

One that works!! :D

Some of my internet links wont work with FF like Quickbooks online,,, and ummm that is kinda important!! So I use explorer, whatever one is loaded. Works fine

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
One that works!! :D

Some of my internet links wont work with FF like Quickbooks online,,, and ummm that is kinda important!! So I use explorer, whatever one is loaded. Works fine
That's because IE let's you be lazy and sloppy when writing your code :)

Ever notice how some pages wont print correctly with IE? Yeah classic example :)