Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Picasso & Snowcasso™ Clownfish for sale~

(This thread has been created from the orginal Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish! )

I am offering for sale the offspring of my A. Percula picasso clownfish pair. There are four groupings that I sort them into; normal striped/misbars, grade B, grade A, and snowcassos. These groupings help to explain the extent of white markings and pricing. Please see below for examples.

They are only 3-4 months and are all still small (around 1"). They will continue to develop the black coloration for the next year or so and possibly the white as well.
Please read this: IMPORTANT NOTE

:thumbup: Shipped:
Kathywithbirds, Barbmazz, GSellers, JeffreyLebowski, Goldenmean, Olivert00, SeahorseBT, breefcase, AngelReef, bamack2, NCguy, RBdesigns, Devnull, Smith66, Bluespotjawfish, LSheldon, Skalis2000, Smarsh97, Altezza, Phanman (canada), Sambrinar, TonyD, MarvinsReef, Sushi4u, Nancy Pichette, Stacey, Ktrandc, Bustayanky, gioNVA, Altezza, AngelReef, BigIan, Chalan, jg2269jg, Forddna, Gsellers, Mox, Foresteronw, Shawn K, Krak256, Pudge957, t5Nitro, Ras, NYFireman3097, Na1paj, JTT, Reddog170, Alikat, Mew, Supernip, Chelsey, Irishrose302, Tankgeeks, Morgman, Cartman5579, dalbertson, XunicornX, Painzme69, Liber, Blackice, LazyReefer, TheOtherReefer, Colione, and many, many others!

Please see this thread to see photos of their picassos! Woodstock Picasso Clown Club

Please visit www.DonisReef.com for available grade A's, B's, C's and Snowcassos.

:)

Last edited:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Re: Picasso & Snowcasso Clowns for sale~

I sent her an email because I'm very anxious! I know exactly which pair I want and I'm hoping she doesn't pick them first. LOL

:dance:

OK OK!!! Geez. Remind me not to get in line in front of Barb again, she's pinching me.

I shall have a pick by 4:30 EST latest. Mike has final say and he's not home yet. (I've been calling him. I know exactly where he is...)

LOL!

BEELZEBOB

and the reefer goddess spreads the wealth.

Doni, your my like, feminine IDOL. i swear to goodness. SOMEDAY I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU

you have a daughter?

surfzone

Woodstock could you put me on your list too? I have had an itch for these fish for some time now but i guess I'm caving in at the site of these fish so close to me. What part of NC are you in it may be worth a drive up north.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
and the reefer goddess spreads the wealth.

Doni, your my like, feminine IDOL. i swear to goodness. SOMEDAY I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU

you have a daughter?

LOL!!

Yes Bob, I have a daughter... and a gun... and a bow and several arrows :D

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Woodstock could you put me on your list too? I have had an itch for these fish for some time now but i guess I'm caving in at the site of these fish so close to me. What part of NC are you in it may be worth a drive up north.

I am near Chapel Hill. Not too far at all if your car isn't a gas guzzler :)