Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Wow now that we're so close...

Doni, do you want payment for both the fishies plus the shipping we pick or do you want us to pay you for the fish and pay the postage ourselves? I think you've already kinda set things up so we send you the whole thing.

If you have your own shipping account, you're welcome to use it. Just PM me. Otherwise, I'll need the full payment upfront.

hma

Just stopping by Doni Marie ...... uhuuuuuuh looks like a lot of work mama Doni, a lot of work ..... that's for sure.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
PM's sent to the first four people on the list! Happy choosing :D

Here is another video of more babies that will be sorted and ready for sale in about three or four weeks

pedro_mann

Wow! 88 pages, amazing read. I am just getting into clown raising myself. Starting out with a pair of ocellaris I got off e-bay that are laying eggs. I bought a pair of picasso's from a LFS about 100 miles away last weekend. I put a post about them on rareclownfish.com and a kind person over there pointed me to this thread. Your experiences are so detailed I feel like a pro even though I haven't raised a single cluth of eggs yet. Anyhow keep up the good work :turntable

BTW: Can you put me on the list? I am not ready to buy until I can sell a few O's to recoup some of my current costs. I just would like to have a backup in case something happens to one of my Picasso's.

Thank You,
Peter

kathywithbirds

OH OH OH I got the vids!! Oh they're SO CUTE!!! Wiggly lil suckers too. I await Vicki's choice then I get to pick!! YAY!!!!!

Doni, I can't imagine what your house must look like, it must be wall to wall tanks!!

BarbMazz

OH OH OH I got the vids!! Oh they're SO CUTE!!! Wiggly lil suckers too. I await Vicki's choice then I get to pick!! YAY!!!!!

Doni, I can't imagine what your house must look like, it must be wall to wall tanks!!

I remember a time in the not-so-distant past when Doni was wanting to upgrade or add another tank and she was saying she just did NOT have room! lol Where there is a will there is a way!!

Thank goodness you found the room, Doni, because look at what you've accomplished. I do hope as you stand in the middle of the forest that you're realizing the scope of what you've done!

The videos are great and I think it's a perfect way to choose the fish. You get to see how they move and their personalities a little bit. Now, Vicki! MAKE YOUR CHOICE SO IT GETS TO BE MY TURN!! LOL

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Doni you are doing an amazing job!
Your babies are so fun!
Thank you! So far, so fun! :)

This is so exiting!!! :goofy:

:whstlr:

Wow! 88 pages, amazing read. I am just getting into clown raising myself. Starting out with a pair of ocellaris I got off e-bay that are laying eggs. I bought a pair of picasso's from a LFS about 100 miles away last weekend. I put a post about them on rareclownfish.com and a kind person over there pointed me to this thread. Your experiences are so detailed I feel like a pro even though I haven't raised a single cluth of eggs yet. Anyhow keep up the good work :turntable

BTW: Can you put me on the list? I am not ready to buy until I can sell a few O's to recoup some of my current costs. I just would like to have a backup in case something happens to one of my Picasso's.

Thank You,
Peter

You're added to the list.
Let me know if you would like any other info/pics, etc. and I will be glad to share my knowledge!

looking great Doni. what are you going to do with them?
Thanks Varga~ I thought I'd keep some and sell some :D

hehehe... It has worked out well so far... my growout system is in the garage so the only tank inside the house now is my 120 reef tank.

Kordon is the only way to go Doni!:thumbup:

:thumbup:

I remember a time in the not-so-distant past when Doni was wanting to upgrade or add another tank and she was saying she just did NOT have room! lol Where there is a will there is a way!!

Thank goodness you found the room, Doni, because look at what you've accomplished. I do hope as you stand in the middle of the forest that you're realizing the scope of what you've done!

The videos are great and I think it's a perfect way to choose the fish. You get to see how they move and their personalities a little bit. Now, Vicki! MAKE YOUR CHOICE SO IT GETS TO BE MY TURN!! LOL

Funny how things change isn't it. I've learned that one should be very, very careful what they wish for :D

Actually, I'm so busy that I don't realize what I am actually doing until someone points it out. Kinda like the saying "I can't see the forest because of all the trees". All I see are feedings, required projects and waterchanges that need to be finished .. LOL

Barb, it's YOUR turn now! Vickie had to bow out due to her present aggressive clownfish.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Ohh sorry, Kathy first and then you :) I got a little carried away there....

KATHY, your turn! You have a PM waiting :)

BarbMazz

Ohh sorry, Kathy first and then you :) I got a little carried away there....

KATHY, your turn! You have a PM waiting :)

I sent her an email because I'm very anxious! I know exactly which pair I want and I'm hoping she doesn't pick them first. LOL

kathywithbirds

OK OK!!! Geez. Remind me not to get in line in front of Barb again, she's pinching me.

I shall have a pick by 4:30 EST latest. Mike has final say and he's not home yet. (I've been calling him. I know exactly where he is...)