Welcome to the RSM club forum!

ReefLady

Staff member
This is the new forum for the Red Sea Max owner's club.

Please keep in mind, all Reef Sanctuary forum rules apply. Please contact any of the moderators or myself if you have any questions/needs

Thanks!

Travis

MrsPeer

Duper!

Thanks to the staff at Reef Sanctuary, Reefmack and the many RSM posters for making this happen!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Welcome again slakker! They just created this RSM forum for us, so that we could better organize things, rather than having one huge thread making it difficult to keep track of mods, FTS, etc. Several of us came from another forum where we had a huge RSM thread going - it split about 18 times with 40 pages per split, and became impossible to find things posted in the past. Feel free to create your own posts also, with any mods you've done, questions, etc. And of course it would be great if you can post an FTS picture of your tank in the RSM FTS thread!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Yes - I was "volunteered" as no one else really wanted to be the "spokesman" for this group. Maybe "sentenced" would be a better word than "volunteered" LOL! But, as I keep saying - the success of this club depends on ALL of the people that participate in it. Thanks to Travis, Witfull, and numerous other staff here, we can thank them for setting this up for us.

Witfull

yeah,,i saw what was brewing elsewhere.....and saw the tide coming in. i took the reins, lassoo'd the head pony(mack) and worked a deal between ya'll and the HTML Guru Travis. now, it is up to you'se to make or break this. ive called in the RS rep to help where he can, but this isnt a portal to Redsea. this is a home to grow upon with home office help. BUT,,,,do not limit yourselves to this tiny constrain within RS. the RSM section is for you, but broader questions as to disease, compatibility within NANO tanks in general SHOULD/AND WILL BE redirected to the appropriate subforum. please make the Moderators job easier, and learn the directory of RS and post/involve yourself within the commumity.

we are BORG,,,,you will be assymilated, resistance is futile....even if I have to beat you with a BanBat~

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
yeah,,i saw what was brewing elsewhere.....and saw the tide coming in. i took the reins, lassoo'd the head pony(mack) and worked a deal between ya'll and the HTML Guru Travis. now, it is up to you'se to make or break this. ive called in the RS rep to help where he can, but this isnt a portal to Redsea. this is a home to grow upon with home office help. BUT,,,,do not limit yourselves to this tiny constrain within RS. the RSM section is for you, but broader questions as to disease, compatibility within NANO tanks in general SHOULD/AND WILL BE redirected to the appropriate subforum. please make the Moderators job easier, and learn the directory of RS and post/involve yourself within the commumity.

we are BORG,,,,you will be assymilated, resistance is futile....even if I have to beat you with a BanBat~

Very good point that I've tried to make in the past. Make the best use of ALL of Reef Sanctuary when it makes sense. That way you'll get the best response on things like diseases, etc. I've been doing a lot of reading in the other RS forums and there's a lot of good information here that you'll miss out on if if you only hang out in the RSM forums.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
My fishies are now in line!

It's always great to see Witfull stop in the RSM forums with help and his wit! Witfull was a very key person in getting the RSM Club forum set up for us - the "man behind the scenes" that got it organized for us all, and worked with Travis to make it really happen. Without Witfull we'd still be stuck in a neverending thread in which important information would be tough to ever locate. Kudos to Witfull!

steveh

Hi everyone, thanks for the continued support and interest in RSM. We really appreciate it, and will do our utmost to support you. I'll try to log in at least once a week to keep up to date and answer any questions. I'm just the shmuck who does the marketing, but we have a host of amazing techies, scientists etc who will be happy to advise on anything I can't answer. Happy reefkeeping and best wishes to you all. Steve