Politics and Religion

Witfull

now,,,,back to the hyjacked topic....Startrek is better....it delved into so many different arenas of discovery, not just i love/hate my daddy soap opera stuff. luke is a whiner, leah was hot in Jabbas lair, light sabers are cool,,, but id trade all that for a few hours on a holodeck~

sambrinar

I'll have to post the pict of a Star Trek Barbie and Ken we picked up at an auction.. It was for the 25 anniversary I think.. I'll post it when I get home.. kinda cool.. don't know what I'm gonna do with them though

sambrinar

Here for you Star Trek fans.... The Dolls

StarTrekDolls.jpg

BEELZEBOB

i do want to say one simple thing.

i dont want to hear any opinions.

i just wanted to tell each and every one of you to VOTE.

if you dont want to get up, get an absentee ballot sent to you.

just like be an American. and vote.

:bigblue:

Intranick

i do want to say one simple thing.

i dont want to hear any opinions.

i just wanted to tell each and every one of you to VOTE.

if you dont want to get up, get an absentee ballot sent to you.

just like be an American. and vote.

:bigblue:

I AGREE

this is perhaps the most important election ive ever remembered

Snelly40

ok, i have found a new religious experience, better than star wars or star trek.
has anyone here played World Of Warcraft????????
this is my guy flying over a city on a flying lion thing !

flying-screenshot.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Just a word to let you know that, while we enjoy a rather open atmosphere in the OT forum, we steer away from heavy politics and/or religion.

Why?

So that we can all enjoy ourselves. There are plenty of places to discuss politics and religion online, and we feel any of those places would be better than here.

Posts/threads violating this policy will be edited or deleted at the discretion of your RS staff.

Thanks, and... let's just have some fun, eh?

Travis
I felt it wise to Bump this message tonight. Have a blessed evening everyone :)

mps9506

Leeerooooyyyy Jannnnkiiinssss!!!

Always good to know I'm not the only game geek on here :D

And this gets a :bump:
Just a word to let you know that, while we enjoy a rather open atmosphere in the OT forum, we steer away from heavy politics and/or religion.

Why?

So that we can all enjoy ourselves. There are plenty of places to discuss politics and religion online, and we feel any of those places would be better than here.

Posts/threads violating this policy will be edited or deleted at the discretion of your RS staff.

Thanks, and... let's just have some fun, eh?

Travis

Jeremy0322

i never played it but I had a friend that had a character he sold for somewhere in the neighborhood of 600 bucks. I have always been more of a COD type of gamer myself, and if anyone here plays the Command and Conquer series speak up, cause THAT is where its at! :coffee2:

yungreefer2410

yea my friend sold ONE of his WOW accounts for around $800. personally i'm a halo guy. i make so many people mad on xbox live so much fun there. also getting an abox and xbox live soon so hehehehe (evil laugh)