Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
OK - here's a recent one of mine. Neverending changes.

FTS7_27_08.jpg

Ok - who's next? Any tank is a work in progress, no matter how new or what kind of shape it's in. Mine has looked pretty shabby at times, as I've fought off Bryopsis algae attacks, cyano, lost corals, or pulled out and replaced rock just to have new spaces to glue more money onto. :)

MrsPeer

Here's mine.

P9211052cs.jpg

Reefmack - Your goby sure is hamming for the camera. He/she is in every FTS. He/she has a fabulous mug though.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
MrsPeer - I'm not sure if he's a ham, or if he just thinks of food whenever I walk up to the tank! I sure wish I could have a nice RBTA like yours - one I could glue down and keep in one spot!

MrsPeer

MrsPeer - I'm not sure if he's a ham, or if he just thinks of food whenever I walk up to the tank! I sure wish I could have a nice RBTA like yours - one I could glue down and keep in one spot!

I can't find any space left for an RBTA in your tank unless you put it against the glass, where mine decided to park its butt. You have a huge colonies of zoos; ever though of fragging them or any your corals?

Last edited:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
MrsPeer - I've thought about fragging some things, but haven't yet. That huge colony of zoas on the right & upper right came as hitchhikers on my live rock, and threaten to take over the tank! Unfortunately, they're not the prettiest thing, except under actinics or moonlights - then the centers glow a nice brilliant orange color. I am a bit overloaded on corals -I probably should remove some & trade them in at my lfs.

Laurent - I remember enjoying all of your pictures in the other forum. You'll get it looking that good and better soon!

Arreola - I see a lot of differences :) It's looking better all the time.

Arreola

cbrownfish - Thank you, I had to make a lot of changes in the past 2 months, Never been very confident about the stability until a week or so.

MrsPeer - Thanks!! I'm on the hunt for some species, have to turn down some awsome looking Flower Pot Coral - True Red (Goniopora sp.) and Flower Tree Coral - Red (Umbellulifer sp.) :cry1:
Just didn't had the confidence to keep them healthy.

Reefmack - Thank you my friend, most of my right Decisions where based on your always helpful advise!!

Mister Chips

Here is my new setup. Recently re-scaped after a tough learning experience. I lost a Royal Gramma, Maroon Clown, Flame Angel, Perc Clown and recently a Chocolate Clown from ICK or Brook. I think it all started from the Maroon Clown but not really sure what it was. Now I have a 10 gal QT tank I will be setting up in 6-8 weeks after running fallow for a while.

Attachments

• DSC04593sm.jpg
    DSC04593sm.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 6,100
  • DSC04595sm.jpg
    DSC04595sm.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 6,096

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Mister Chips - the tank looks great! I'm not sure if you said - how long have you had it running? I like the rock and also that you kept it away from the sides to make it easier to clean the glass on the sides. Good job. You still have a lot of open spots to attach more money to LOL!

Mister Chips

Yeah since the wipe out of many fish (see my edited post) I am into the inverts and corals for a while. I actually like the corals that's one reason for the big $$$ upgrade on the lighting.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Mister Chips - sorry to hear about the loss of all of the fish. I've been extremely lucky with never having a QT tank. I really like my fish, but I spend as much or more time checking on the corals and their growth & condition.

Witfull

Arreola is definately showing Mayan influences in his design.

double duece,,very nice

Mr Chips,,,wanna know a secret? i dont tell any-every one this///////corals are easier than fish! dont tell anyone~

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
doubleduece - very nice tank and setup! Thanks for posting a picture!

Witfull - I've lost more corals than fish, so I'm not sure I can agree with that (due to aggression, wrong conditions, etc.). So far (knock on wood) my fish success is very very good, not always the case with corals.

Witfull

each tank is differnent this is true.....but one thing ive learned,,,,is when fish die,,,,they take others,,,,,corals are a one at a time thing.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Witfull - I've only really lost one fish, my year old lawnmower blenny (RIP - possible starvation). Never did find the body, but it didn't result in the loss of any other fish. I guess you mean loss due to ich or other disease/parasites?