~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
This 120 is an upgrade to my former 90 gallon reef...
My ESCAPADE has begun!! :dance: As many of you know, I currently have a 90 gal but will be upgrading to a 120 this weekend. :thumbup:

So here we go... pics to follow soon, I promise :D

This is all I have put together so far.. hehe.. a sketch :)

120plumbingscheme-1.jpg

New 120 aga with dual mega overflows
Used 36" black stand (birch/oak)
Used 12" black canopy (birch/oak)
New 40 aga breeder as sump
Return is a Sequence Tarpon (1440 gph)

:meeting:

My weekend is going to be VERY busy... Tonight I start glueing the glass baffles into my 40 breeder. Saturday morning I will pick up the stand/canopy (2.5 hr drive), dry fit the sump in the stand, pick up the 120 aga at the lfs, Sunday.. say a long prayer and then start tearing down the 90 and setting up the 120 (plumbing and then livestock)... Oh boy... :stars:

Stay tuned folks! :turntable

Last edited:

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Those are the kind of busy weekends I live for!!! :yup:

Looking forward to seeing pictures.

:chair: :lurk:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I think I will raise the thermostat in the house up to 77-78f so the livestock won't get chilled... They will be in many different coolers/buckets for several hours (at least 4-6)and I do NOT have enough heaters to go around. Powerheads and batt oper airstones will be used for circulation....

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat!:chair: It reminds me of the Heinz catsup commercial, "...An-tic-i-paaaa-tion, makin' me wait". Goood luck!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Ohhh phoey... I need to paint the back of the 120 too. Another decision to make... same color I used on the 90? Different color? :help:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
would be great if you hooked up a live web cam so we can watch the progress live
Hummm... How would I do that?

I have a cheap camera and a laptop... but how do people link to it?

BrothaWolf

Sorry I missed that... I think thru Yahoo messenger you can set up a conference and invite people its that easy but since you will be so busy I would have someone else moderate the conference to do invites so all you will have to do is click the button that says webcam