Best Food

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Larry’s reef frenzy is great food and a mix of many. If you’re not feeding a ton of fish, the cost of it isn’t an issue given the alternatives.

if you’re deeding a lot of fish, LRS gets expensive. In that case, you can very easily create and make your own with a little planning and about 4 hours of your time.

Mysis is also a great food

DaveK

There really is no one best food for most fish. You want them to get use to eating a wide varity of foods. Clowns are not usually too fussy. I even feed mine Hakiri Marine-s, which is a small pellet food. My fish love it. I wouldn't recommend feeding that food all the time, but it does show clowns will eat just about any decent food.

IrishKop

Larry’s reef frenzy is great food and a mix of many. If you’re not feeding a ton of fish, the cost of it isn’t an issue given the alternatives.

if you’re deeding a lot of fish, LRS gets expensive. In that case, you can very easily create and make your own with a little planning and about 4 hours of your time.

Mysis is also a great food
Thank you for your advice, i have got soft marine pellets and frozen shrimp as a treat. Will post results

IrishKop

There really is no one best food for most fish. You want them to get use to eating a wide varity of foods. Clowns are not usually too fussy. I even feed mine Hakiri Marine-s, which is a small pellet food. My fish love it. I wouldn't recommend feeding that food all the time, but it does show clowns will eat just about any decent food.
Great, that's good to know. I did wonder if they were picky with their food. I will provide a varied diet. Thanks for advice