Maxspect razor bluefish controller

Wmacintosh

I know it’s a loooong shot but I literally can’t find any. Does someone have one from when they ran a razor or want to sell one? Even someone who could direct me to someone that might have one I’d be eternally greatful haha

DaveK

The first thing you want to do is contact Bluefish and see it they plan to make any more of the controllers for a maxpect razor, or if this is a device out of production.

If it's out of production, your rather stuck, and unless your very very lucky, you will not be able to find the controller.

This is one of the downsides to led lighting. Often fixtures and products for them are only in production a short period of time, and if you don't get it right then, your stuck.

I had a similar problem with my older AI Hydra fixtures. To connect them to a network requires a Director. I was real lucky and got mine just before they stopped making them, but others were not so lucky. A director is amost impossible to find today. I'm ok for now, but if it ever fails I'm stuck and would need to replace the entire lighting system to get the same amount of control.

Wmacintosh

The first thing you want to do is contact Bluefish and see it they plan to make any more of the controllers for a maxpect razor, or if this is a device out of production.

If it's out of production, your rather stuck, and unless your very very lucky, you will not be able to find the controller.

This is one of the downsides to led lighting. Often fixtures and products for them are only in production a short period of time, and if you don't get it right then, your stuck.

I had a similar problem with my older AI Hydra fixtures. To connect them to a network requires a Director. I was real lucky and got mine just before they stopped making them, but others were not so lucky. A director is amost impossible to find today. I'm ok for now, but if it ever fails I'm stuck and would need to replace the entire lighting system to get the same amount of control.
They don’t make it anymore sadly